Their Royal Highnesses the Duke and Duchess of Sussex

Rog

37 minutes ago, Rog said:

And when you refuse to march to the drum you forfeit the pay and rations.

Keep up Rog.... 

It has already been announced that there desire is to be financially independent and that there would be no public money (security is still under discussion).  Megan is a millionaire in her own right anyway.

Prince Charles was discussing before all this a leaner Crown organisation that would only include the King/Queen, their parents and the direct descendants to the throne.  That would mean Harry and Megan would be excluded (as William and his children are next in line) so all they have done is to jump before they are pushed.

I don't blame Harry and Megan for wanting to get away from the royal lifestyle.  I can't believe that this is overshadowing the possible criminal proceedings against Prince Andrew and his alleged activities. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

Keep up Rog.... 

It has already been announced that there desire is to be financially independent and that there would be no public money (security is still under discussion).  Megan is a millionaire in her own right anyway.

Prince Charles was discussing before all this a leaner Crown organisation that would only include the King/Queen, their parents and the direct descendants to the throne.  That would mean Harry and Megan would be excluded (as William and his children are next in line) so all they have done is to jump before they are pushed.

I don't blame Harry and Megan for wanting to get away from the royal lifestyle.  I can't believe that this is overshadowing the possible criminal proceedings against Prince Andrew and his alleged activities. 

The knock on costs, not least the huge cost of security, should be 100% down to them for one thing. In any case no charges have been brought against HRH The Duke of York and from what has been disclosed this far he has not committed any offence in the UK.

2 hours ago, Rog said:

It's got nothing to do with her being of mixed race and everything to do with her dreadful behaviour especially where her family are concerned in addition to her refusing to toe the line where the obligation to meet the accepted behaviour from a member of our First Family. 

I don’t follow the soap opera very closely, but are you telling me her family background is even more dysfunctional than the Windsors’? I’m thinking in particular of her father-in-law and dodgy uncle. I have purposely avoided following any news connected with that family most of my life, but particularly since the time Diana and Charles were shagging around and bleating each other in the media. The whole thing is a farce, but at least in Harry and Meghan you royalists had a hard-working, self-starting couple, and in Harry, an actual hero.

Rog, you’ve shown yourself as an apologist for an unemployable (friend of a) nonce, seemingly  on the basis that people like Sarah Ferguson and Camilla Parker-Bowles are somehow betterrhan Harry’s missus. Your opinions on the two princes are beastly.

4 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

@Rog

You will be pleased to know that Harry and Megan are dropping their HRH titles and will repay the taxpayers money that was used to renovate their house.

Hope they both go enjoy their new lives together and can find the happiness they deserve. 

Pleased they have finally bailed out but now wonder how long before Me-again dumps Harry. Also pleased to see that our money used to do up Frogmore to the standard she wanted to become accustomed to living at but wait to see how much of our money they don't get.

I wish them both what they justly deserve, her expect.

14 minutes ago, Rog said:

I wish them both what they justly deserve, her expect.

What do you have against her?

Chances are you had never heard of her before she met Harry.

I figure one of the following;

1.  You dislike her as she is mixed race;

2.  You dislike her because you have a man crush on Harry and are jealous;

3.  You are afraid of strong women who have a successful career and who.speak their mind and won't tow the line;

So which is it?

8 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

What do you have against her?

Chances are you had never heard of her before she met Harry.

I figure one of the following;

1.  You dislike her as she is mixed race;

2.  You dislike her because you have a man crush on Harry and are jealous;

3.  You are afraid of strong women who have a successful career and who.speak their mind and won't tow the line;

So which is it?

None of the above.

8 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

So, what is it?

The way that the woman treated her family is awful but in addition rather than take account of the social status she had. Climbed to and behave, at least in public, in an appropriate manner she continued to behave like some sort of prima donna.  Secondly her blatant extravagance in spending tax payers money. "What Megan wants Megan gets" to quote Harry. No  Harry, not when it's tax payers money.

Then her influence of an obviously weak man. Most women "wear the trousers" if truth be told but in the case of the RF not so obviously. Trading on the "Dianna Image" or rather trying to exploit the Dianna Image purely for her own self promotion was extremely inappropriate and failed spectacularly, likewise throwing a strop when she was refused permission to borrow and wear some of the RF jewelry. I can just go on and on.

The woman is simply totally unfitted for the position in society the has slithered her way into. She is a self promoting social climber who believed that she would become the mover and shaker and dominate the RF and having found that was not going to happen has decided to take her ball and go home. She personified the old adage that you can put a dog in a racing stable and call it Neddy but it'll never be a racehorse.  Rather appropriate in the case of Me-again.

7 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

ThatThat's a lot of detail.  I presume that you know Harry and Megan personally to have that much insight?

You don't know them personally?   

So all that was lifted from the media?  And by the sound of it the Daily Mail?

No.  It was watching what she has been saying and doing over the years.

That's all that needed to be done.

7 minutes ago, GD4ELI said:

You must have a very sad life.

Not really.  The amount of publicity across the MSM made impossible to avoid including interviews that awful woman gave and the way she carried on.

32 minutes ago, Rog said:

Not really.  The amount of publicity across the MSM made impossible to avoid including interviews that awful woman gave and the way she carried on.

46 minutes ago, Rog said:

No.  It was watching what she has been saying and doing over the years.

That's all that needed to be done.

So everything you claim about them comes from the media.

Archived