eScooter IOM Laws?

Onyourbike

I am also looking at buying an E-Scooter to help with the commute to work. One of the main reason is to save on money and time. The cost to park your car at work is ridiculous at £6.70 a day.(bottleneck car park).. if you add that up for a year excluding weekends and time off for ya sunny holiday. You are spending well over £1300.00 just to park your car at work. Seriously expensive.  Now that the old bus station car park has gone, this will now significantly reduced the number of parking spaces available for when people return to work. Not to mention the state of the prom which has already reduced the number of available spaces for shopping, in addition to this, the UK have recently announced a £2 Billion  pound investment into the infrastructure of the uk to allow E-Scooter on their roads and pavements.  They have also accelerated their plans to legalise E-Scooters in the UK by next month.  The reason behind this, was due to CoVid19 as the goverment does not want to over crowd public transport as they will need to implement the 2m social distancing.  

in my eyes, E-Scooter are coming and it’s greener, safer and definitely more cost effective. Plus it helps reduce the carbon pollution and traffic congestion. 

5 hours ago, Rhino777 said:

in my eyes, E-Scooter are coming and it’s greener, safer and definitely more cost effective. Plus it helps reduce the carbon pollution and traffic congestion. 

you are probably correct which means there is fuck all chance of it being introduced here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived