Covid Deniers and Anti Vaxxers

John Wright

2 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

IndieSAGE and it's alarmist followers are very cross with the JVCI for not immediately ordering all children to be vaccinated. They have been spreading some pretty shitty stuff about it. The JVCI hasn't exactly helped itself by not publishing its minutes especially quickly. They're out now though, and isage folk are all over it, because the conclusions reached weren't theirs. They are basically calling the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation anti-vaxxers.

Kit Yates has a big silly long thread on it, they all do, being shared all over the place. Unfortunately there are many people who believe everything isage say.

Quite how the JVCI position of "A vaccine with known, but extremely rare, serious side effects should only be given after a proper review to groups that are at extremely low risk from the virus" is anti-vaxx I do not know.

So now eminently qualified and experienced scientists aren't enough. We're in Brexit/Trump land again. It's their way or the highway.

3 minutes ago, momo65 said:

Whether one fully accepts JCVI or iSAGEs view is neither here nor there. Neither is "mental" & neither are antivaxers or have a monopoly of truth 

Of course they are not antivaxers, that's why it is absurd for a bunch of apparently credible people to suggest so. Infact, not only is it absurd, it is dangerous. 

And you're right about no one having a monopoly of truth. It's been remarkable seeing the amount of disagreement in science throughout the entire pandemic. 'Follow the science' isn't easy when the scientists don't agree.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have been asking for months.. jab me. 12 years in China.. jab me. Wife.. her job is to jab.. Sister in law.. her job is to jab..Me.. not allowed. Heart attack last year.. Blah blah. What the fuck is the issue. You knobs have free non political jabs. Go anywhere.. get a jab. Me.. not allowed. Cos china says no. Go get your jabs you stupid fucks.. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ScotsAlan said:

I have been asking for months.. jab me. 12 years in China.. jab me. Wife.. her job is to jab.. Sister in law.. her job is to jab..Me.. not allowed. Heart attack last year.. Blah blah. What the fuck is the issue. You knobs have free non political jabs. Go anywhere.. get a jab. Me.. not allowed. Cos china says no. Go get your jabs you stupid fucks.. 

And WTF.. STU peters is an MHK.. How the fuck did that happen. Ok.. we all saw geoff boot being a knob.. thats democracy. But manx anti vax... on MF... no fucking way. Let me set all the anti vax cunts straight...if you dont want it .. f you.. send it to us . 👍

4 minutes ago, ScotsAlan said:

And WTF.. STU peters is an MHK.. How the fuck did that happen. Ok.. we all saw geoff boot being a knob.. thats democracy. But manx anti vax... on MF... no fucking way. Let me set all the anti vax cunts straight...if you dont want it .. f you.. send it to us . 👍

Honest to fucking god. My daughter was a victim of chinese fake vaccines, then out of date vaccines.. google it. And there are idiots saying thats ok? Fuck me. 

c,

5 minutes ago, ScotsAlan said:

Honest to fucking god. My daughter was a victim of chinese fake vaccines, then out of date vaccines.. google it. And there are idiots saying thats ok? Fuck me. 

I shop in chinese wet markets. .. trust me.. get vaxed. 

1 hour ago, momo65 said:

They may be right they may not but either way they have a basis for their belief beyond soundbites of "its not going away" or "its here to stay" from random bloke who decides he's bored with it now

Also, right, if you don't mind I'd like to pull you up on this description. If this is what you think then you haven't been paying attention. 

39 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Of course they are not antivaxers, that's why it is absurd for a bunch of apparently credible people to suggest so. Infact, not only is it absurd, it is dangerous. 

And you're right about no one having a monopoly of truth. It's been remarkable seeing the amount of disagreement in science throughout the entire pandemic. 'Follow the science' isn't easy when the scientists don't agree.

New evidence changes conclusions. Science is rarely fixed. It's easy enough if you are used to science & it's application

1 hour ago, ScotsAlan said:

You OK, hun?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Augustus said:

You OK, hun?

Me ok hun..you stupid idiot. Check my post count and dates. If I post here.. from china.. telling ppl to get vaxed.. and they agree with me.. you hun.. are why I am posting.. you.. as in you... you need to fuck off.. not me... fucking you. full stop... you nutter cunt. If I am wrong... pray tell me why.. go on you fuckwad.. you tell me my I am fucking wrong.. go on .. tell me.. 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, ScotsAlan said:

Me ok hun..you stupid idiot. Check my post count and dates. If I post here.. from china.. telling ppl to get vaxed.. and they agree with me.. you hun.. are why I am posting.. you.. as in you... you need to fuck off.. not me... fucking you. full stop... you nutter cunt. If I am wrong... pray tell me why.. go on you fuckwad.. you tell me my I am fucking wrong.. go on .. tell me.. 

Thats the best I can do. Get jabbed you cunts. . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, ScotsAlan said:

Are you writing that on a teleprinter?

• Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...