more dirty washing to be aired on BBC radio 4 - 8pm this friday

Omobono

1 hour ago, Sentience said:

THIS.

Years ago Manxforums were taken so seriously by those ever so impotant, (not a speeling mistook) leaders of our nation that some took it upon themselves to try and get support for some kind of a gagging law.

Now we have wannabe comedians/cynics/trouble makers and 'simple' trolls who have no inkling just how sophisticated real humour is.

'THIS' is why 'they' decided to leave us alone to carry on losing any credibility we ever had.

'THAT' is why MF is now, for most readers, seen as just a bit of a laugh.

We had so much real potential of bringing about real change....ironic eh.

This place was taken seriously years ago?   It was supposed to be closed down in 2007 due to lack of posters,and from anyone I've ever heard mention it,it's either been seen as a joke,or with disdain.

Edited by display name
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Sentience said:

Hope you get paid appropriately for your submissions, because Lord knows you really are a master troller.

I am genuinely impressed. 😋 🤣

You aren’t being trolled you clear muppet. I’m explaining how things are. If you are still daft enough to believe that anyone takes anything that’s posted on here by you or anyone else seriously, or has for many years, then crack on as you’re beyond help. 

7 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

You aren’t being trolled you clear muppet. I’m explaining how things are. If you are still daft enough to believe that anyone takes anything that’s posted on here by you or anyone else seriously, or has for many years, then crack on as you’re beyond help. 

Albert Gubay...

1 minute ago, P.K. said:

Albert Gubay...

How long is that now? 20 years? 😂 And he wasn’t a politician either. I would wager nobody in Manx politics actually gives a shit about anything that is posted on this forum and hasn’t for 10 years or more either. Which is the reason why it’s never been shut down as simply nobody cares. 

14 hours ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

Well...you obviously take me seriously enough with your very usual contempt for anyone who has the temerity to disagree with you.

Notice I haven't needed to resort to schoolyard name calling.

But in a NUTshell that's just you.

1 hour ago, Sentience said:

Well...you obviously take me seriously enough with your very usual contempt for anyone who has the temerity to disagree with you.

Notice I haven't needed to resort to schoolyard name calling.

But in a NUTshell that's just you.

You seriously are an idiot. I called you a muppet because what you said could only have come from a muppet. Are you really deranged enough to think government pays people to post on here to discredit the forum as it’s such a clear danger to the status quo? Frankly that’s both insane and laughable. I’m sure government could not care less about anything written by most of the absolute whoppers on here. The real debate moved on to Twitter and Facebook years ago where MHKs do actually engage with people as they aren’t anonymous deranged people on a little used forum. 

Edited by Cueey Lewis And The News

3 hours ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

You seriously are an idiot. I called you a muppet because what you said could only have come from a muppet. Are you really deranged enough to think government pays people to post on here to discredit the forum as it’s such a clear danger to the status quo? Frankly that’s both insane and laughable. I’m sure government could not care less about anything written by most of the absolute whoppers on here. The real debate moved on to Twitter and Facebook years ago where MHKs do actually engage with people as they aren’t anonymous deranged people on a little used forum. 

Wow, so much built up negative, angry energy.

I actually feel real sorry for you having to deal with that.

Good luck keeping your head together. Wouldn't like to be wherever you are right now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Sentience said:

Wow, so much built up negative, angry energy.

I actually feel real sorry for you having to deal with that.

Good luck keeping your head together. Wouldn't like to be wherever you are right now.

It’s not negative or angry energy. It’s pointing out what a complete tool you are if you believe the load of tinfoil hat nonsense you posted above. 

7 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

It’s not negative or angry energy. It’s pointing out what a complete tool you are if you believe the load of tinfoil hat nonsense you posted above. 

Before you might do anything rash....call a friend....oh..wait.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sentience said:

Before you might do anything rash....call a friend....oh..wait.

No I have plenty of friends and, as you’re exposed, I’ve also got a hot line into Cabinet Office where Alf Cannan gives me £80 for every post I make on Manxforums as this forum has been flagged as such a serious threat to the Manx political establishment that they have to pay someone to discredit all the absolute shite that’s posted on here that Tynwald is literally quaking in its boots about. I’m worried now that your whistleblowing will expose this secret arrangement and Alf will sack me and the rest of the MF discrediting team  😂

29 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

No I have plenty of friends and, as you’re exposed, I’ve also got a hot line into Cabinet Office where Alf Cannan gives me £80 for every post I make on Manxforums as this forum has been flagged as such a serious threat to the Manx political establishment that they have to pay someone to discredit all the absolute shite that’s posted on here that Tynwald is literally quaking in its boots about. I’m worried now that your whistleblowing will expose this secret arrangement and Alf will sack me and the rest of the MF discrediting team  😂

geoff corkish wanted it shut and a few years ago i was speaking to a chief exec of department that was slagging the forum too , they don't like what it says and they'd be happy for it to go.