New Tesco.

mollag

Just had a walk through of the new Tesco on Victoria Road, ex Shoprite, they have one of those automatic water misters to keep the fish fresh. Just before you go on, you hear the sound of distant waves and the smell of the sea.
When you approach the dairy section, you hear cows mooing and catch the scent of freshly mown grass
When you approach the egg shelf, you hear hens cluck and cackle and the air is filled with the pleasing aroma of bacon and eggs frying.
The bread section has the enhanced aroma of fresh baking bread
The Vegetable Department features the smell of fresh buttered turnips.
In future though, I will be buying my Toilet Paper in the COOP . 😬
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, mollag said:
Just had a walk through of the new Tesco on Victoria Road, ex Shoprite, they have one of those automatic water misters to keep the fish fresh. Just before you go on, you hear the sound of distant waves and the smell of the sea.
When you approach the dairy section, you hear cows mooing and catch the scent of freshly mown grass
When you approach the egg shelf, you hear hens cluck and cackle and the air is filled with the pleasing aroma of bacon and eggs frying.
The bread section has the enhanced aroma of fresh baking bread
The Vegetable Department features the smell of fresh buttered turnips.
In future though, I will be buying my Toilet Paper in the COOP . 😬

That wasn't Tesco. There was something wrong with that stuff you bought at the weekend.

19 hours ago, Passing Time said:

I was in the supermarket with the wife today when completely out of the blue she said "You know something? You really are a lazy bastard!"

I was so shocked I nearly fell out of the trolley.

I'm sure we all thought of someone we know.