Chelsea Manager

marcus

Yeah he's arrogant....but he's got the goods to back it up.

I think even my pet dog could do a good job with that amount of money to spend.

If you wanna talk good manager look at Alan Curbishly or in particular Paul Jewell at Wigan

So Ranieri isn't as good as your pet dog?

Mourinho has won the Premier League and the Carling Cup in his first season at Chelsea. He won the champions league, the uefa cup, the portuguese cup and the portuguese super cup and the super liga (twice) with Porto in his full seasons there (When he came in he had a team who were not winning and had no chance of winning the league and were unlikely to qualify for European competition, he got them to third in the league and qualification for the uefa cup.) In his two full seasons with porto they only lost 4 games in the league (2 in each season)

Still think your pet dog could do better? People who think Mourinho is a manager by the cheque book have no idea.

Oh and i'd like to see Alan Curbishley away from Charlton, He is a very good manager obviously but how would he cope away from Charlton...he's been there 14-15 years now hasn't he? And Jewell has still got a lot to prove, he has done brilliantly at Wigan but one swallow does not make a summer. Just look at Everton, Champions league qualifiers and now hanging around the bottom echelons of the league.

i think you'll find mourino inherited ranieri's team that he had been building. when they won the league he might have added a couple of players to the squad.

some of the credit for the league title should go to ranieri because he had done a lot of the work for mourinho to walk into a club with a very good squad.

on the subject of mourino, i think he is funny but he needs to accept defeat a bit better.

hw whinged about a disallowed goal in the draw against everton, he said they didn't get beat when they were knoked out of the carling cup on penaltys and then when utd beat them he said they were "lucky"

Archived