How Do You Do That?

Gladys

If you don't want to actually say anything to him, get his attention by standing right in front of him, face to face. Then follow these four simple steps (in numerical order):

1 - Point at your eye

2 - Point at your temple

3 - Point at smelly man

4 - Hold nose between thumb and finger, use other hand to simulate wafting the smell away, and pull face to show disgust

If he doesn't understand what you mean, he can't have gone to primary school. This lack of social interaction in his formative years may explain his disregard for personal hygiene.

Me and Sparkly things literally laughed out loud at that!

We had a friend, whos smell was so bad that it lingered in the place that she was standing after she had moved :pinch: One of the P.E teachers had to have a personal hygiene talk with her... :unsure:

Simple, Invite the guy for a drink in a pub, When it gets really busy, Start the Karoke and start singing a song and then shout "YOU ABSOLUTELY STINK" if he doesn't run home and have a shower there really is nothing you can try.

Take a bottle of Febreeze into work with you and when ever he gets close spray it over him.

One of my kindly work colleagues gave me a Neutradol air freshener block, but it didn't mask the smell and was almost as bad itself!

I'm erring on the anonymous letter route; carefully and sensitively worded, of course. But with spring being in the air, I am really not looking forward to summer! However, I can keep my window wide open without freezing my chuff off!

Archived