Xbox Chipping Service

devil

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Want your xbox chipped? well I supplie the chip and install it for just £50! The Chip I supplie is the Xecuter 2.6!

At the time of this post i currently have 2 chips in stock and 1 x 120GB hard drive!

I can do a deal on 1 x chip and the 120GB hard drive, so you get the chip installed and the hard drive installed for just £130!!

If i am out of stock of chips when you contact me i will order upon demand.

Hello devil,

If you do not mind, I'd like to make one or two suggestions to improve the spelling, punctuation and grammar of your advert:-

Xbox

Well

*supply

*I[/i]

I hope you do not take offence at my suggestions; I am merely trying to help you in your quest to understand the English language better.

Chipping it means you can play 'backups' of games (obviously in case you lose your original copy which you made the backup from.

Can also install a much bigger hard disc so you can play games directly from that. Also you can install other bios versions and get the Xbox to do various other bits & bobs like run emulator programs etc.

Had mine chipped awhile now (By Dev :) )

So glad I did it, can now play all types of media thats stored on my laptop from my xbox.

The 'backup' of games is also very handy ;) load up times are much faster from a hard drive.

Emulators are good fun as well. Nice playing jet set willy on a 36" widescreen telly.

Bah! My Xbox has media player 2.4 installed on it but buggered if I can suss out how I'm meant to get it to access all the stuff on my PC.

Sure it must be quite straightforward really but buggered if I can get it to do anything!

Anyone fancy giving me a hand via MSN or something?

Archived