I've Had Enough Of.............

Cholmondley-Warner

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CW - Agree with all your points wholeheartedly.

I've had enough of:

1) god botherers bothering you instead of god.

2) dreadful customer service standards

3) having to reset sky+ box every day beacuse record function doesn't work properly, and not wanting to spend hours on the phone to disinterested switch it on and off technician on the end of a phone.

grrr.

I love getting older and grumpier.... :)

try this on your sky+ box

1) put in standby

2) push and hold the backup button on the front of the box

3) with otherhand unplug mains plug from back of box for 10 seconds (still holding backup button)

4) plug back in

5) after 10-30 seconds (still holindg backup button) a message will appear on screeen advising not to unplug the box

6) now releace the backup button

the sky box will now spend the next ten mins downloading and updating the lastest software for you box, this fixed a lots of the errors people get on the box

try this on your sky+ box

1) put in standby

2) push and hold the backup button on the front of the box

3) with otherhand unplug mains plug from back of box for 10 seconds (still holding backup button)

4) plug back in

5) after 10-30 seconds (still holindg backup button) a message will appear on screeen advising not to unplug the box

6) now releace the backup button

the sky box will now spend the next ten mins downloading and updating the lastest software for you box, this fixed a lots of the errors people get on the box

Hey, cheers wideload, will try that... :)

I'm sick of all the young, able bodied people that are perfectly capable of working I see smoking outside the dole office at lunch time, waiting to collect their free money thats taken out of my wages.......f*ckers could at least say thank you as I go past, meanwhile they are saying that state pensions are going to be practically useless when i'm retired and to sort myself out!!

Women at supermarkets who insist on blocking the aisle with their trolley, then moan when you ask/tell them to move.

Or the worst one, was in Tesco last week, couple in front of me were at the till having their shopping scanned, when they realised they'd forgot something.

The wife went back to get it, thus holding the queue up for another ten mins!!

GGGRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldnt mind only i had (rapidly defrosting) frozen stuff as well.

add1_steinigung.gif

Oooh i forgot about tesco's I f*cking hate tesco, and strand street, i'm not sure why, but *some* people over here seem to be incapable of coordinating their legs to move them in appropriate directions in that street, i'm not sure if maybe it's some kind of electromagnetic anomaly (see lost), there are busier places on the planet and yet somehow it can take a lifetime to walk down strand street as people seem unable to get around you, not to mention the conversation that is going on between 36 people all stood in a line accross the street or in the only doorway into the one shop you want to go to....and the parents who insist on counter acting the bumbling idiots by ramming the pram into any ankles within 100 feet......

Grrrrrrrrrr

edited as I can't spell

Princess Diana, Mohammed al Fayed and all his conspiracy theories, she's dead and she's not coming back!

The inquest is a total waste of money. The Daily Express should conduct a text poll and go with its verdict. Cheap and will give the Express plenty of opportunities to show yet more front page photos of the people's whore.

between 36 people all stood in a line accross the street or in the only doorway into the one shop you want to go to....

I hate blocked doorways too - I now have a habit of saying 'could you just move to the right a little and then you'll completely block the doorway!'.

...and people that push their way through a small crowed shop doorway - when you're trying to get out. Let people out first and then there's more room plonker! Grrr!

I am definiteley becoming a 'grumpy(ier) old man' - I've started telling people when they are getting on my tits and it feels great. 'Better out than in' they say.

I've started telling people when they are getting on my tits and it feels great. 'Better out than in' they say.

I should start doing that, I just keep it in until i'm ready to start destroying people then I have to leave town before I do something I would regret!

I've started telling people when they are getting on my tits and it feels great. 'Better out than in' they say.

I should start doing that, I just keep it in until i'm ready to start destroying people then I have to leave town before I do something I would regret!

Hi everyone!

Well after a year or so of being a guest I thought I'd join up and put down my grievance.....!

People who stand in the middle of the pavement on their mobile phones blabbing about how important they are (today on Athol Street!).....ooo and cyclists riding two abreast (but I think that has been covered elsewhere!!) :)

Good to be here....finally!

Archived