Evolutionary Science And Its Implications

Chinahand

With the development of the laser, do you think all those involved were part of some sort of conspiracy including Albert Einstein?

Then why post: "Let there be no doubt. Alien technology harvested from the infamous saucer crash in Roswell, N.Mex., in July 1947 led directly to the development of the integrated circuit chip, laser and fibre optic technologies, particle beams, electromagnetic propulsion systems, depleted uranium projectiles, stealth capabilities, and many others. "

You've repeatedly said you're not interested in aliens, just the technology. Why don't lasers fit in with that?

and the clips of youtube are crap why exactly they are just totally legit exerts from the live footage shown to millions and recorded by thousands.

I think you're trying to say 'why are the clips crap?', right? Because they're laced with conspiracy bollocks, that's why. The nutters have taken perfectly innocent footage with some easily and adequately explained visual noise and presented it as evidence of alien technology. It isn't, it's a massive leap of faith that just doesn't stack up to any kind of informed scrutiny.

why dont you start practising what you are preaching. and actually add some substance instead of personal scorn to the discussion.

is it because no matter how much you google you cannot find a decent debunker to quote..??

You're not interested in substance. You've had substance, you just fall back on daft links. I've quoted you enough, you've ignored them.

i will find and post an interview with buzz aldrin from earlier this year where he just lets go and tells it how it is. maybe listening to him and what he has seen from a few yards whilst in space will carry more weight with you and china.

Aldrin has been asked many times about that, he saw something and he didn't know what it was. He didn't see a spaceship, he didn't see technology, he didn't see a green man waving an ass probe, he just saw an object out of a tiny window that he's pretty sure was a panel from his own craft. You've made a leap of faith again, there's nothing to support the argument that this was alien.

im talking about one he did 2 months ago.

This one?

"When Aldrin appeared on The Howard Stern Show on August 15, 2007, Stern asked him about the supposed UFO sighting. Aldrin confirmed that there was no such sighting of anything deemed extraterrestrial, and said they were and are "99.9 percent" sure that the object was the detached panel."

With the development of the laser, do you think all those involved were part of some sort of conspiracy including Albert Einstein?

Then why post: "Let there be no doubt. Alien technology harvested from the infamous saucer crash in Roswell, N.Mex., in July 1947 led directly to the development of the integrated circuit chip, laser and fibre optic technologies, particle beams, electromagnetic propulsion systems, depleted uranium projectiles, stealth capabilities, and many others. "

now your just completely fabricating quotes slim .. you know i never said any such thing.. is that how fuuking desperate you are to derail the thread...??

this bloke says it the the book he wrote when he knew he was dying.

Colonel Philip Corso

Army Intelligence officer, former Head of Foreign Technology at the U.S. Army's Research and Development Department at the Pentagon. Four years Director of Intelligence on President Eisenhower's White House National Security Staff

................................................................................

You've repeatedly said you're not interested in aliens, just the technology. Why don't lasers fit in with that?

because im not interested in star wars shite. ..

................................................................................

and the clips of youtube are crap why exactly they are just totally legit exerts from the live footage shown to millions and recorded by thousands.

I think you're trying to say 'why are the clips crap?', right? Because they're laced with conspiracy bollocks, that's why. The nutters have taken perfectly innocent footage with some easily and adequately explained visual noise and presented it as evidence of alien technology. It isn't, it's a massive leap of faith that just doesn't stack up to any kind of informed scrutiny.

how are the 4 clips i have put up laced with anything other than what they are.

http://vodpod.com/watch/670161-nasa-ufo-re...huttle-missions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6NWyBc-1eQ

why dont you start practising what you are preaching. and actually add some substance instead of personal scorn to the discussion.

is it because no matter how much you google you cannot find a decent debunker to quote..??

You're not interested in substance. You've had substance, you just fall back on daft links. I've quoted you enough, you've ignored them.

i will find and post an interview with buzz aldrin from earlier this year where he just lets go and tells it how it is. maybe listening to him and what he has seen from a few yards whilst in space will carry more weight with you and china.

Aldrin has been asked many times about that, he saw something and he didn't know what it was. He didn't see a spaceship, he didn't see technology, he didn't see a green man waving an ass probe, he just saw an object out of a tiny window that he's pretty sure was a panel from his own craft. You've made a leap of faith again, there's nothing to support the argument that this was alien.

Edited by manxman2

is he lying aswell.

No, he's just been taken in too;

"In an interview with Fox News on July 25, 2008, Mitchell clarified that his comments did not involve NASA, but quoted unnamed sources, since deceased, at Roswell who confided to him that the Roswell incident did involve an alien craft. Mitchell also claims to have subsequently received confirmation from an unnamed intelligence officer at the Pentagon."

In other words 'A bloke in the pub said...'

is he lying aswell.

Why couldn't he be? More likely he was mislead. Note he hasn't seen anything himself, he's only relating what he'd been told by others.

Also, you're obliged to dismiss him from your list of credible sources on account of him being a "bookseller":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Mitchell#Books

Dave

and are we being misled here aswell dave.. from discovery in march 89.

is he lying aswell.

No, he's just been taken in too;

"In an interview with Fox News on July 25, 2008, Mitchell clarified that his comments did not involve NASA, but quoted unnamed sources, since deceased, at Roswell who confided to him that the Roswell incident did involve an alien craft. Mitchell also claims to have subsequently received confirmation from an unnamed intelligence officer at the Pentagon."

In other words 'A bloke in the pub said...'

In other words 'A bloke in the pub said...

yep he probably goes on air and repeats what his window cleaner has regailed him with.

these astronauts werent in the pub slim..

you keep omitting to reply to the discovery crews statement.

Edited by manxman2

Urgh, quote hell.

now your just completely fabricating quotes slim .. you know i never said any such thing.. is that how fuuking desperate you are to derail the thread...??

I didn't say you said it, I said you posted it. Have you forgotten what you cut and pasted in the previous page?

because im not interested in star wars shite.

Huh? Lasers are used primarily for optical storage like CD's, DVD's and BluRay. Your quote claimed this technology came from aliens at roswell despite their long and well documented development. You raise these issues, then when they're countered you claim it's a derail. You don't seem to want to accept any kind of reasoned debate, you'd rather just believe the crap on youtube, right?

how are the 4 clips i have put up laced with anything other than what they are.

Because they're laced with incorrect interpretations. "These extraterrestrial craft are harvesting electromagnetic energy", he's deduced that from a lighting anomaly in very similar conditions to your tether video using similar old and crappy black and white early digital video cameras. It's just made up crap, huge leaps of faith from people who don't understand. There's people who dedicate their lives to physics, why do you think you know better after 20 mins on youtube?

i forgot nothing slim look at your post you made it appear that they were my words on purpose.

i dont know how to be any clearer .. i dont give a toss about lasers. or associated techs.

Because they're laced with incorrect interpretations. "These extraterrestrial craft are harvesting electromagnetic energy", he's deduced that from a lighting anomaly in very similar conditions to your tether video using similar old and crappy black and white early digital video cameras. It's just made up crap, huge leaps of faith from people who don't understand. There's people who dedicate their lives to physics, why do you think you know better after 20 mins on youtube?

do you know who was doing the overlay commentry ..?? on the clip you mention..??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Pope

physicists like this you mean slim..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanton_T._Friedman

ansd try 20yrs of janes defense weekly and national geographic to a lesser extent instead of 20 mins on google .. dont tar me with your brush..

Edited by manxman2

No idea, I wasn't there. What do you think it was?

Note that the link that Chinahand has already provided (which you seem to have missed while you were being deafened by the silence) has the person who recorded the transmission (non-NASA) stating he concluded it was a hoax. Perhaps the NASA Cabal got to him?

Dave

i forgot nothing slim look at your post you made it appear that they were my words on purpose.

i dont know how to be any clearer .. i dont give a toss about lasers. or associated techs.

You posted it matey. If I wanted to make it look like your words I'd have removed all punctuation, fucked up the spelling and introduced some grammatical errors for authenticity.

Why bother posting that though if your'e not interested? What techs are you interested in that apparently came out of roswell?

do you know who was doing the overlay commentry ..?? on the clip you mention..??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Pope

Oh look, a middle ranking civil servant turned author. Who'd have thunk it?

You posted it matey. If I wanted to make it look like your words I'd have removed all punctuation, fucked up the spelling and introduced some grammatical errors for authenticity.

ell done slim the tenacity you show when delibrately trying to derail a thread is second to none.

Why bother posting that though if your'e not interested? What techs are you interested in that apparently came out of roswell?

i posted corsos words because of his rank.

Colonel Philip Corso

Army Intelligence officer, former Head of Foreign Technology at the U.S. Army's Research and Development Department at the Pentagon. Four years Director of Intelligence on President Eisenhower's White House National Security Staff

Oh look, a middle ranking civil servant turned author. Who'd have thunk it?

what a quality debunk of the man. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Pope

Oooh look, another ufo book peddler!

yeah he is only a nuclear physicist.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanton_T._Friedman

You're telling me you're intelligent, yet you can't spell 'and'?

again well done for your sheer tenacity in trying to bring the thread down to your play ground level .. however i can read slim and thats all that was required.

Edited by manxman2

No idea, I wasn't there. What do you think it was?

Note that the link that Chinahand has already provided (which you seem to have missed while you were being deafened by the silence) has the person who recorded the transmission (non-NASA) stating he concluded it was a hoax. Perhaps the NASA Cabal got to him?

Dave

i think he as a trained cream of the crop pilot then astronaut is quite qualified enough to inform houston on what he thought was a secure downlink that he still had the alien spacecraft under observance as he says.