Girls - This In No Joke.

Charles Flynn

As I have said Ans some ManxForum members are knowledgeable about scams. It doesn't follow those who do not know about these things are dumb or stupid.

No, but it does beg the question of what your friend thought she was doing passing off the contents of a scam e-mail as her own experiences, and you do say that she's relating her own experience to you.

The two possible options:

a. Your friend is a mentalist.

b. You made the whole thing up about it being her own experience in order to try and add weight to your original post after people pointed out it's a hoax.

I have the original email which is open for inspection by the ManxForum fraud squad!

Many of my friends are mental so I wouldn't hold that against her.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woah, this thread has slipped into something of a kangaroo court for Charles' gullibility.

The key point here is that he posted this in good faith. Once it was pointed out that this was a scam then that really should have been it.

Because that's how Manxforums works.......sshyeah, right!

ManxForums have special punishments for the trusting. Perhaps more would join if they didn't.

Of course when someone is getting flamed it does add to everyones enjoyment. Nothing like a hanging to boost the numbers. This is the marketing ploy.

Woah, this thread has slipped into something of a kangaroo court

Those are the rules of internet forums though. Under article 2.2.1 of paragraph 3 it clearly states:

Regulations of forum usage:

Internet forums, being designed to combine the worst aspects of usenet and IRC, are specifically intended to host: Kangaroo courts and the systematic criticism of anyone who makes a serious post, and fonny lolz0rz

All other use will result in an instant ban from the internet.

I'd like to take this opportunity to warn everyone about a scam that is happening right now, right here on the island!

BE WARNED

The Supermarket Carpark Scam!

Most people on the island will shop at one of the many local supermarkets, so this may be useful to know.

I'm telling you this to you to warn you of something that happened to me on Monday and I have become a victim of a clever scam while out shopping.

This happened in a local supermarket carpark and it could happen to you.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the boot.

They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and some spray cleaner, with their big breasts almost falling out of their wet and skimpy t-shirts.

It's impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another supermarket.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, (this is all part of the scam) while you're distracted, the other one steals your wallet.

I feel so used and violated, I've had my wallet stolen on Monday, Tuesday, and twice today!

Be warned guys, there's trickery out there!

Stav.

i always check breakthechain.org before forwarding rubbish on... I often receive rubbish and point the sender in the direction of the breakthechain website. Jamie Bulger is main one I seem to get.... All these emails do is fill up the internet with spam. just delete it... if something was important it would be in the news not a junk email.... Surprisingly in contrast I haven't recieved one email message re Maddie McCann, I thought I'd have hundreds by now......

ManxForums have special punishments for the trusting. Perhaps more would join if they didn't.

Of course when someone is getting flamed it does add to everyones enjoyment. Nothing like a hanging to boost the numbers. This is the marketing ploy.

Charlie boy, I think you have basically fallen foul of the 'forum outwardly well meaning guy but lets give him a kicking because it's good fun' syndrome. He is a sort of duty victim, you know, like a whipping boy.

That chap called Vader fell into this category on so many occasions. I think it all harks back to school playing ground days.

I would like to bet that you never sat on the back seat of the school bus.

;)

I'd like to take this opportunity to warn everyone about a scam that is happening right now, right here on the island!

BE WARNED

The Supermarket Carpark Scam!

Most people on the island will shop at one of the many local supermarkets, so this may be useful to know.

I'm telling you this to you to warn you of something that happened to me on Monday and I have become a victim of a clever scam while out shopping.

This happened in a local supermarket carpark and it could happen to you.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the boot.

They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and some spray cleaner, with their big breasts almost falling out of their wet and skimpy t-shirts.

It's impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another supermarket.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, (this is all part of the scam) while you're distracted, the other one steals your wallet.

I feel so used and violated, I've had my wallet stolen on Monday, Tuesday, and twice today!

Be warned guys, there's trickery out there!

Stav.

I am sure you have posted that one before Stav. Are you still falling for it?

I am sure Charles posted with the best possible intentions and you are all being a bit unfair on him. It is not as though he is trying to swindle you out of anything.

But, I have to say, I thought the probability of a mere whiff of ether as being enough to knock you out was a bit remote. Didn't they have to drip it onto a gauze mask in sufficient quantities to burn the skin around your nose and mouth in the bad old days?

Well, when I was 'date raping' (we didn't call it that then) in the 50's, that was the drug of choice. Now you young whippersnappers have the luxuries of rohipnol et al, but it just takes the sport out of it!

No, seriously, my Father told a story about how he had surgery (I think it was teeth after a rugby match) with the gauze mask and it didn't sound too pleasant, but not very instant!

Hmmm, I'd suggest that anything involving teeth and surgery is likely to be unpleasant. If not in terms of just being an uncomfortable experience then the fact that you're paying gross amounts of money into the "buy the torturer dentist greedy b'stard a new ferrari" fund. <_<

Archived