Pgr 4

the_kitty

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
THERE JUST AREN'T ENOUGH HOURS IN THE DAY TO FIT IN ALL THIS QUALITY GAMING!!!!!!!! but i'm not complaining! :D

This is released on Friday oui?

It's bloody silly. Not long finished bioshock, still to finish Halo (playing on herioc), got Portal and HL2:Episode 2 unlocked last night, and now the PRG4 demo. Argh!

Besides all that, I can't stop playing Team Fortress 2!

THERE JUST AREN'T ENOUGH HOURS IN THE DAY TO FIT IN ALL THIS QUALITY GAMING!!!!!!!! but i'm not complaining! :D

It's bloody silly. Not long finished bioshock, still to finish Halo (playing on herioc), got Portal and HL2:Episode 2 unlocked last night, and now the PRG4 demo. Argh!

The Orange Box is released next week on the 360 isn't it? Eternal Sonata is out pretty soon if not already, Mass Effect in just over a month, Kane&lynch, Assassins Creed, COD4....can't cope i've never known sooo many quality titles to come out in such a short period of time...

Get a PS3, this will solve all your "too many good games to choose from" dilemmas in an instant.

I am same! stupidly bought too many games when i bought the Elite and dont know which one to keep on playing.

So far i have Dirt, Bioshock, Graw2, rainbow 6 Vegas, Sega Rally, viva pinata, Halo 3 and fifa 2008 all. I cant stop playing on GRAW 2 multiplayer which is class

i havn't seen any game footage only the advert on TV but it's going to have to be good to beat Forza2.

different kind of racing game imo, this is way more about the style, powerslides aplenty...more accesable as well i think ( even though I love Forza ), read some of the previews and it's shaping up nicely some strange old acheivements as well ( get 2 motorcycles facing each other 15metres apart whilst both doing endo's??? )

Archived