Pgr 4

the_kitty

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brilliant game, i've played it for a few hours tonight, highly recommended.

anyoe who wants to order it online you can get it here for £29.99

Or you could get it Here for £39.99 which is amongst the best prices on Find Games and have it guaranteed delivery on Friday

Plus no dodgy foreign copy of the game as well Modey :P

nothing dodgy about it, i've got it and the only difference is a small bit of chinese writing on the case and part of the instructions is chinese.

It's got full english instuctions and the actual game isn't any different at all.

I paid £26 for my copy so saved a few quid and got it a few days early :P

nothing dodgy about it, i've got it and the only difference is a small bit of chinese writing on the case and part of the instructions is chinese.

It's got full english instuctions and the actual game isn't any different at all.

Course it is dodgy , its not a PAL version.If I wanted to I could ship in products from around the world and pass the cheaper prices onto you but there would be no come back.There is a reason why games are regionalised you know. Breaking street dates is bad enough.Tell you what , why dont you go the whole hog get your 360 modded and download all the free games you like

I think u need to calm down mate.

Just cus it doesnt say Pal on the box doesnt make it "dodgy".

If the companies thought importing was "dodgy" they would region lock the console or the games.

The ps3's region free is a part of its features and if a company like Sony are doing that then it definately isnt "dodgy"

Course it is dodgy , its not a PAL version.If I wanted to I could ship in products from around the world and pass the cheaper prices onto you but there would be no come back.There is a reason why games are regionalised you know. Breaking street dates is bad enough.Tell you what , why dont you go the whole hog get your 360 modded and download all the free games you like

I sympathise with your plight, you're stuck to UK wholesalers, I don't agree at all. Why should we pay for Spanish/italian/french/German translations in our region? It made sense in the old pal days, but now most of us run games in high def, there's no localisation at all other than the language issue, which I don't care about.

The real reason games are regionalised is to protect the market of local distrubutors, and you're really not going to find many consumers who care about that.

If prices in this country weren't such a rip off, folks wouldn't import. Not your fault I know, you're passing on your costs, but the rrp of games in this country is daft.

How is it dodgy because it isn't a pal version?

don't have a big hissy fit on me because i can source a game cheaper than your wonderful shop, there is nothing dodogy about it. It is an original game and there is no region coding on it.

I pay for all my games, i even tried your shop but i won't again after being quoted trade in prices only to get all the way down there to find they were wrong.

How is it dodgy because it isn't a pal version?

don't have a big hissy fit on me because i can source a game cheaper than your wonderful shop, there is nothing dodogy about it. It is an original game and there is no region coding on it.

I pay for all my games, i even tried your shop but i won't again after being quoted trade in prices only to get all the way down there to find they were wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

I got PGR4 yesterday, it's ace!

Not too arcadey, not too much like an anal simulation (ooohhh that sounds nice!), great beats and stuff, looks luscious too.

Only doing the arcade mode at the moment, will finish that and then do the proper career.

Getting platinums is hard :angry:

Archived