Grrrrr Paperboy On Xbox 360 Arcade

the_kitty

iirc Robotron used 2 eightway joysticks .

You do recall correctly.The older retro games look so bad compared to what we get now ( obviously !! ) but actual gameplay was superb.Was so addicted to it , it was untrue

Now Nemesis was my game of choice

You can add Salamander & Vulcan Venture to Nemesis as well.Oh what a misspent childhood I had.

spaceace.jpg

You can add this as well , got this on dvd now , was revolutionary at the time c.1983

Add what ???? Did I miss something ?

He means Space Ace:

Spaceace-arcadescreenshot.jpg

Not sure I'd describe it as revolutionary, given it was just Dragons Lair in space :)

Bit harsh that , Dragons Lair in space ;) It was miles better than Dragons Lair , had 3 distinct settings as well so had different traps to overcome depending which setting you went on.

Looking back at that time late 1983 early 1984 I would describe both games as revolutionary compared to the other games out at the time.OMG I so loved games back then , Super Don Quixote was another superb laserdisc game back in the day

Add what ???? Did I miss something ?

He means Space Ace:

Spaceace-arcadescreenshot.jpg

Not sure I'd describe it as revolutionary, given it was just Dragons Lair in space :)

Thank you! :D I've been trying to think of the name of that game for ages. I Remember the firt time i saw it in the leisure, loved that game

While we're on the subject of old arcade games, can anyone remember what the football game was called that they had in the leisure. It was a glass table one which you looked down on and you controlled it by spinning a bal. I think it was possibly World cup or something like that

Archived