Gifts For Forum Members

Lonan3

My mum bought me an AK47 last year. Someone had apparently melted it down though so it could be used as a spade.

Strange, you've always struck me more as a pitchfork and flaming tourch kind of fella.

Quite. A spade would be useless unless in the hands of 'The Shoveller'.

Now an AK on the other hand would pick off vandals/burglars/yobbos at a fairly respectable range....

post-125-1196293498_thumb.jpg

The AK is probably the best assault rifle ever produced but range it doesn't have. Every other self-loader I ever used went from safe to single shot to automatic. Not so the AK. It goes safe to auto and then to single shot. Basically the philosophy is "give it loads" so it has a large magazine. Unfortunately in the prone position I struggled to aim the damn thing because the magazine was just too long! I suppose it might have been my arms were too short but I doubt it as you only got in our lot by leaving knuckle prints in the sand.

So, as he strikes me as a bit of a technician in these matters, with my personal recommendation a present for that nice Mr Cret should be one of these:

post-156-1196260660_thumb.jpg

The AK is probably the best assault rifle ever produced but range it doesn't have.

Sorry to contradict but as far as I'm aware it has lots of range, just perhaps not the accuracy to go with it at range.

You're bang on about banana-mags & the 'psycho style' selector though!

We're in danger of hijacking anyway - sorry people.

I'm far from an expert in these matters, but I'm pretty sure that an AK47 has a better range than a spade. Unless you have really long arms. Hope this helps.

Are you allowed to call a spade a spade then?

only if it isn't a shovel

I thought I might get DJ Dan some christian sex toys.

http://www.whollylove.co.uk/

You know, seeing your name as the last poster of this topic.. (and in light of your earlier childish rant) I just knew you'd make some comment about me here.

Seems like you have a little personal issue with me. Never mind... all children grow up eventually. I guess I've got some time to wait until you start acting more mature.

Archived