Petrol Stations

rednik

I saw the funnyiest thing....

an old woman go into corkills after parking at a pump... and ask the attendant to fill the tank with petrol.....

She physically couldn't do it her self..... I think people like that shouldn't be on the road... if they can't use a fuel pump I dread to think what their reaction times are like!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

an old woman go into corkills after parking at a pump... and ask the attendant to fill the tank with petrol.....

some of us remember the days when that's what you did at 'service' stations ! :P

And still do get that sort of service at Kneens in union mills (if you look like you need help)

I went to the petrol station to put fuel in my car last night.

I'm pleased you cleared that up straight away. I can tell you, that's the last time I go to the petrol pumps to wait for a bus!

Stav.

Anyway. One of the women waiting decided to get out of her car and hurl a load of abuse at me for "Jumping the queue" and "misusing the pump"

Don't see anything wrong with that. Would she have done the same if someone with the filler on the left side had pulled up at the pump? ;)

I must admit, I don't always go to the pump on the left filler side if the garage is busy, but if someone did I certainly wouldn't start shouting at them.

I have had experience in the past of doing exactly what you done, then finding the hose wasn't long enough to get round the other side of the car! I then had to trundle round to the back of the queue and wait at the "right" pump. <_<

some of us remember the days when that's what you did at 'service' stations ! :P

And still do get that sort of service at Kneens in union mills (if you look like you need help)

Also at Raymotors in Ramsey. Don't bother asking at Total, they won't do it.

Archived