[BBC News] Speeding 'video' drivers warned

Newsbot

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love the name someone called them VIDIOTS !

Yeah - see what I did there...

I mean, c'mon, who in their right mind would post a video on YouTube of doing dumb things on a motorbike :rolleyes:

All of them or just ones that go really fast?

All of them. But when I say bikers, I don't mean people who use a motorbike as a way to beat the jams whilst getting from A to B, and to tackle the parking issue once they arrive. I mean those planks you encounter on the mountain at most (dry) times, strutting around in camp leathers like peacocks and fantasising that they look and ride like John McGuiness. Macho, macho men and their motors. (someone should really tell them, lol....... )

All of them or just ones that go really fast?

All of them. But when I say bikers, I don't mean people who use a motorbike as a way to beat the jams whilst getting from A to B, and to tackle the parking issue once they arrive. I mean those planks you encounter on the mountain at most (dry) times, strutting around in camp leathers like peacocks and fantasising that they look and ride like John McGuiness. Macho, macho men and their motors. (someone should really tell them, lol....... )

Ah ok. No comment on that.

Bit of a village people fan are you?

That's the hastiest backtrack I've seen for a long time lol,lol............; )

Although your inference is certainly that to not be into dressing up like a motorcycle racer and doing silly stunts over the mountain, or not viewing the sad clowns who do as cool and hard is very unmacho and soft (go on, admit it, you meant gay), an attitude which sort of sums up the island's attitude to motoring and the subsequent appalling safety record we have, I am actually partial to a bit of the classic disco sound produced by this group. What's not to like, lol........

That's the hastiest backtrack I've seen for a long time lol,lol............; )

That's the hastiest load of cobblers I've seen for a long time.

The only reason I asked about the village people is you appeared to be quoting lyrics from the village people song 'Macho Man'. There's nothing more to it than that, nor is there anything else infered, nor any 'backtracking'.

If you must make assumptions (followed by accusations) at least have a proper think first so you might be somewhere vaguely near the mark. :rolleyes:

Cheers dude. I think...

Not 100% sure what you're exactly meaning by that (although I'm guessing it's me making an effort not to be directly offensive in return to KB's bait).

I assumed you'd stopped washing or something.

Cheers dude. I think...

Not 100% sure what you're exactly meaning by that (although I'm guessing it's me making an effort not to be directly offensive in return to KB's bait).

I assumed you'd stopped washing or something.

Not quite, I still keep the same gaps in between washes as normal....

Maybe it's because I've currently got some hair instead of the usual absence of it!

Oh stop being so hippycretical ffs, lol....... ; )

Very droll. :P

Archived