Finding Dave Wall

Finding Dave Wall

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This thread get my vote for the "2008 creepiest thread of the year" award.....

There was an actor about 20 years ago - Dave The Cardboard Box, maybe he's related to Dave The Wall?

http://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3983

LOL....indeedy. Nice to see our old friend Rog posting in that thread...I wonder whatever happened to him. Nothing trivial I trust.

This thread get my vote for the "2008 creepiest thread of the year" award.....

Why be so harsh? People look up old friends/flames all the time, most often when they get to midlife or thereabouts, and start wondering about all the paths their lives could have taken. This lady has just been brave/foolhardy enough to air her request on a public forum. It's sadly so predictable that a woman tracking down a guy instantly gets the bunny boiler tag slapped on her....

So Finding Dave Wall, I hope you find Dave Wall... it can be a very risky venture opening up the past so I hope it goes well....good luck.

All I can say is it's a good thing I'm not too sensitive!!! I can cope with the criticism. I don't mind how the result might come about. :-)

Perhaps he's now a member of the undead, going by the name Zombie Dave.

This had occured to me too.

It might help if you named some of his close friends back then, they may still be around and have links with him still

I've been trying to rem the name of one couple in particular who were close friends, but their names completely escape me.

A cursory glance at the directory reveals but a few Walls (singular that is) none of which are Dave or even D. So no help there.

Thanks for looking for me anyway. Appreciated. :-)

Be careful where you tread.

I have been in a situation like this, after finding said person and the accompanying joy it brought with it there was disappointment that a meeting can never take place. I was happy for them and wish them happiness still but my feeling of hopelessness was pretty hard to swallow.

We can want something out of curiosity or longing, we often get no satisfaction on either front.

Good luck with your search and I hope it ends well for the both of you.

Archived