[BBC News] Warning over spate of car thefts

Newsbot

Another case for Champ the Wonder Dog to deal with?

Sunglasses???? Better check Champ out first. They are his favourite fashion accessory.

What defines a 'spate' - three cars broken into?

I recall being told by a political advisor that politicians use the term 'inundated' if they get three phone calls on any one issue so maybe three is the magic number.

PS: loved the photo Champ but you don't fool me - hand them back - and that nice policeman's hat too

Another case for Champ the Wonder Dog to deal with?

Well actually I've heard that Champ may have been broken into by the same people. A year or so ago, just after he was attacked and had his throat ripped out, somebody broke into him because he left has jaw unlocked and the bastards stole all of his teeth. They looked like the same people although the owner never saw it and nobody's seen the current perpetrators but it was definitely them, they're 100% sure. So really Champ has just been a victim of all the scum on the island and anyway he can't be a danger because the teeth he has now are actually fake.

SAVE CHAMP!

What sort of tool leaves a laptop in an unlocked car overnight?

Government employees and contractors and bank workers usually.

Albert you left out the military who are past masters at doing this (though I guess they should be classified as government employees).

Archived