The Drunken Thread

Miss Take

wahey! It's Monday and I'm drunk, though not very. I'm officially unemployed and also richer than I've been, like, ever (which isn't very rich). So do I follow Wesley Snipes's advice and bet it all on black?

So do I follow Wesley Snipes's advice and bet it all on black?

Or you can join me by having a virtual competition. Currently I'm slipping between two rather cool chaps and am awarding them MEGAFONZIES for artistic value of the tunes and also what their fan base's have made their tunes into for their videos.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OQlm0Q8HKUE - I award that 8 Megafonzies

But, how many to award this?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=patE89lwa4Q

Too cool to care? Does that make it cool or Blase?

Megafonzies awarded and taken away for trying too hard to not try too hard !

wahey! It's Monday and I'm drunk, though not very. I'm officially unemployed and also richer than I've been, like, ever (which isn't very rich). So do I follow Wesley Snipes's advice and bet it all on black?

Would I be right in thinking you have,s adly, been made redundant then? Sorry if that is the case, and I hope you find something else quickly so that your sudden found riches don't dribble out on mundanities like gas, electricity. rent, mortgage, etc.

Nevertheless, I like your optimism, don't let the bastards grind you down, eh?

Bananaman -Bryan Ferry is definitely more megafonzical

Gladys - yep, but i got the good redundancy not the bad, ie stemmed from a takeover by a rich company rather than my company going under. I've been waiting a year for it so it's a relief that it's finally arrived. They've looked after me enough so that I don't have to worry about finding a job until the market picks up in the new year, which is a relief as there's feck all around right now.

keyboarder - I love you (though I'm suspecting it might be the forbidden love - that citrussy one, the one where they're not the sole fruit that's available)

keyboarder - I love you (though I'm suspecting it might be the forbidden love - that citrussy one, the one where they're not the sole fruit that's available)

Mm, I'm suspecting it might be the ireallyloveyouyafuckingbastid love - the cold empty one that almost always precedes being vomited over.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived