Tt Course

keyboarder

I went to Peel yesterday via the main route and I have to say that what with all the freshly painted kerbs, and the newly erected crash barriers, it all looks rather impressive. I mean it's like a real racing circuit and that. I actually got a feeling as to how alluring it must be for motorcycle racers to be able to hammer super fast machines around roads that have a huge efficient organisation behind them to ensure that they are clear of obstacles or even oncoming traffic. There can't be many experiences to compare what that must be like. Hey, for a while there i was even picturing what I imagined to be a racing line, lol,lol...... (Had to nip that in the bud...; )) I have glimpsed what the TT is, and have respect..............

Mrbees says I'm not allowed a motorbike, I wouldn't want to race it or go too fast or anything mad but they look quite nice and are handy for nipping in and out of traffic.

But you can't eliminate the most dangerous part of motorcycling which is car drivers.

Not dissing car drivers either (I am one of them!) but there are some dumbasses that can't seem to figure out junctions and that little thing called "looking" before pulling out.

Mrbees says I'm not allowed a motorbike, I wouldn't want to race it or go too fast or anything mad but they look quite nice and are handy for nipping in and out of traffic.

But you can't eliminate the most dangerous part of motorcycling which is car drivers.

Not dissing car drivers either (I am one of them!) but there are some dumbasses that can't seem to figure out junctions and that little thing called "looking" before pulling out.

Driving past Kewaige school t'other morning through the 20mph zone and I was overtaken by 3 bikers (not cars you'll note). However only one of them was doing about 50 so that's ok. "there are some dumbasses that can't seem to read speed limits".

theres only one thing hot and throbbing you're allowed then??

Why don't you get a skateboard or a segway, or even one of those engine powered skooters. You'd look cool on one of them.

Driving past Kewaige school t'other morning through the 20mph zone and I was overtaken by 3 bikers (not cars you'll note). However only one of them was doing about 50 so that's ok. "there are some dumbasses that can't seem to read speed limits".

Thats a 20mph zone? :rolleyes:

I went to Peel yesterday via the main route and I have to say that what with all the freshly painted kerbs, and the newly erected crash barriers, it all looks rather impressive. I mean it's like a real racing circuit and that. I actually got a feeling as to how alluring it must be for motorcycle racers to be able to hammer super fast machines around roads that have a huge efficient organisation behind them to ensure that they are clear of obstacles or even oncoming traffic. There can't be many experiences to compare what that must be like. Hey, for a while there i was even picturing what I imagined to be a racing line, lol,lol...... (Had to nip that in the bud...; )) I have glimpsed what the TT is, and have respect..............

Mr Jefferies quote:

`Now coming through here gives you the illusion of speed, its a little village you do about 150mph'

lol, 150mph is slow according to Mr Jefferies. Man of steel!

I shouldn't think they have time to admire the paintwork!

Archived