Boo Hoo

plan_b

My girlfriend left me

Boo hoo.........

Some more meaningless stuff about her being at my house e.t.c

Maybe some more crap about love (even though im 16)

Insert line about our happy days

End with line about how unhappy you make me

But wait, a suprise line about how im happy for you

Boo xxxxxxx hoo

The end.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wasnt atcually meant to be taken seriously. It was a 30 second job. It was my subtle comment on what seems to be getting wrote about on this forum all the time.

Boo xxxxxxx hoo indeed.

Sums it up quite nicely for me tbh, no-one gives a xxxx these days (well, very rarely anyway) so why not express it in this manner?

Well done plan b, you hit the nail on the head with that one.

That's the beauty of the writers forum imho SD.

What I meant was, why waste time, words and effort when really all you want to say is ‘boo xxxxxxx hoo’?

I mean really, how many people in this day and age, actually give a xxxx?

There are those of us that will empathise with others during their moments of pain and suffering but so many of us just don't care so why bother pouring your heart out when you can just sum it up as succinctly as plan b did?

I know it's a poem and maybe that's not how he actually feels but hey, it struck a chord with me, that’s all.

Sorry SD, I seem to be on some sort of different level to others tonight (not a superior one I might add). I just don't seem able to either get my point of view across to others or understand what others are trying to say.

Must just be me then, I'll just sit here and lurk for a bit.

Yeah there seems so much point in having a writers forum. Yeah most of the posts are about lost love or love of some form, but if you count the millions of poems ever made about love ect and many are the most beautifull creative things to be put on paper, and people who maybe see themselves as apiring poets or authors post there stuff. Anyone think that contructive criticism or advice would make sense?

Archived