Boo Hoo

plan_b

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a writers poem though, so why not write how you feel in a poetic kind of way?

Instead of the dull and boring "I'm so sad", hense why plan b wrote this poem. Anyone heard of metaphors?

I have to agree there has to be right blend of positive and negative comments on this board, I have read a few poems and cringed at the blandness of them and yet people have written "I really love this work and stuff" and I can't help but feel they're lying.

Well that's all I had to say, and before anyone says anything about me not contributing I posted a song I wrote the other day that's around here somewhere.

youngones_1.jpgPlan B's avatar reminds me of Neil from The Young Ones (remember that!)

Young Ones Poetry:

oh god,

why

am I so much more sensitive than everybody else ?

why

do I feel things so much more acutely than them,

and understand so much more.

I bet I'm the first person who's ever felt as rotten as this.

could it be

that I'm going to grow up

to be a great poet and thinker, and all those other w*nkers in my class are going to have to work in factories or go on the dole?

yes, I think it could.

plan b

I think this is F*$&ing great

You can't make this stuff up (well obviously you did)

It makes people think about the s*ite they write

It's down to earth and guttural

Who could ask for more

Jeremy I'm not good at saying bad things about someones work so I dont.

Declan is the best person for constructive critisisml

Hmm in hindsight, it does seem that this post was taken too seriously (myself included). Although I still find it quite irritating that people cant post tere poetry and be taken seriously yeah people might see it as stupid or crap. But y'know maybe people want advice on how to get better. Instead of being told that everything you do is pointless as its all a pile of xxxx. No-ones oviously used that phrase tat i know of. but its how it makes you feel aout your writing.

Right, thats it. This whole thing has just got stupid.

To everyone: I did this as a spare of the moment thing, thats all. Im sure some of the best poetry is that kind.

Jeremy: This was not meant to be a serious post so I wouldn't give it a second thought if I was you.

Zephyr: Thank you very much

Karellen: Yeah, the young ones are ace, but unfortunatly, its not Neil.

Generation Terrorists: I honestly couldn't care less for your opinion. You seem like a bit of a w*nker :whatever:

Guitar Star: I wouldn't give you the satisfaction of leaving you too you write your crappy poems about "love". Maybe you should p*ss off and buy yourself a dictionairy or stop being such a lazy c*nt and type the words properly.

Thats the end of that one. Jesus.................

Archived