Boo Hoo

plan_b

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well heres an Idea if u dont like that type of poetry or you dont like the style of an "author" dont read there poems.

Not. Valid. Argument.

I often wonder how many people write what they do because it's actually what they feel, or whether they write it because it sounds right. What I mean is, think about the number of clichés they pop up, that's not writing.

Also, I used to leave things on writers forums but when I realised the rest of the people on it were in there own little group and only credited each other (which they did, in abundance) I stopped because I realised it wasn't getting through. Too much unrequited love and lost love and blah love and that.

Groups? Not really there are actually a few people mainly porbably declan and Zepyr (ca'nt remember if thats spelled right) who have both posted positive ad negative comments on most peoples poetry at one time or another. And yes allot of the poems are an expression of feelings rather than "technically" good pieces of writing, but if you read something and can empathise with it or if you think it sounds good. then what does it matter if its not a good piece of technical literiture. And I have tried many times to write technical peices. Many of which declan has commented on offering both positive and negative and possible changes. SO what do I do then.i go and re-write it. Taking into great consideration the advice I have been given. And as for people not wanting to read poems that are about lost love ect well sorry but tough. The way i see it unless you're going to offer good criticism or advice. Then why bother posting in the writers forum.

Yeah sure, cus we obviously all are lonely. T!t. And we obviously are all soooo depressed. I mean look at us we're sat at our computer screens all alone slitting our writs. its great fun. Wait no im depressed not allowed fun. maybe peoples poems is a way of gettin rid of feeling depressed. you know getting it out.

"And we obviously are all soooo depressed"

Sarcasm.

"maybe peoples poems is a way of gettin rid of feeling depressed."

Make your mind up!

Anyway, whatever, you keep getting rid of your depression....

You really arnt to bright are you. If I get everything off my chest thats maybe makes me feel a little down a little sad maybe Then that stop me getting depressed. Anyway besides if we were all "depressed" we'd all be either locked up, pilled up. or dead. and no-one i know fits into any of the above right now.

Archived