Cake

Miss Take

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love a nice lumpy flapjack, does that count as a cake?

A nice syrupy flapjack is perfectly acceptable if a turnover is not available, but as soon as you start putting raisins and crap in it, it becomes food of the devil.

I like Jaffa cakes or are hey biscuits?

They are most definately cakes - as proved when McVities were taken to court by Customs and Excise claiming that Jaffa Cakes were chocolate biscuits and therefore luxury items liable for VAT. McVities proved conclusively that Jaffa Cakes were indeed cakes and as such are not VAT-able.

There are far too many gorgeous cakes out there to name just one as the saucy supremo. I eat it rarely but when I do it has to be wickedly salacious.... A sexy, oozing, warm chocolate brownie topped with clotted cream ice cream or a moist, sticky slice of rum laced carrot cake thickly topped with lemon cream cheese frosting. Mmmmmmm! My other favourite is my homemade million dollar white chocolate cheesecake (so called because it contains the best of everything and costs a small fortune to make, well, for a cake).

Cake or death? ;-)

Bah you're all wrong , nothing can touch the stottie cake especially when its filled with bacon . I'll go with the carrot cake for after the stottie . There should be something wrong with a vegetable in a cake but it somehow works .

Archived