New To The Isle Of Man, Looking For A Job With Computers

Salamandrix

If you're lucky you may pick up a place in translation within an office role. I suggest you try maybe Skandia, as they were looking for a Swedish speaking worker, so that suggests they have use for bi-lingual workers. Best of luck. :)

Can I ask, what on earth possessed you to come here?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are Italian but don't speak Italian.

All a bit suspect

I think he's explained that well enough. He was born to a family of Italian descent in a Spanish speaking country. Whilst still entitled to Italian citizenship, he would have grown-up speaking Spanish.

If you're lucky you may pick up a place in translation within an office role. I suggest you try maybe Skandia, as they were looking for a Swedish speaking worker, so that suggests they have use for bi-lingual workers. Best of luck. :)

Can I ask, what on earth possessed you to come here?

A woman... well my GF :)

If you're lucky you may pick up a place in translation within an office role. I suggest you try maybe Skandia, as they were looking for a Swedish speaking worker, so that suggests they have use for bi-lingual workers.

They also have quite a lot of Spanish speakers in the office as well, so might be worth trying them.

If you're lucky you may pick up a place in translation within an office role. I suggest you try maybe Skandia, as they were looking for a Swedish speaking worker, so that suggests they have use for bi-lingual workers.

They also have quite a lot of Spanish speakers in the office as well, so might be worth trying them.

Well they say that they are no hiring at the website atm, but thanks for the Tip :)

If you are interested in working free lance I have organized the obtaining of work permits under similar conditions for several associates on the IOM. Depends on the particulars but let me know if you get stuck. It is a very easy matter to organize this if you going in a free-lance consultant role, not a salaried employment role.

If you are interested in working free lance I have organized the obtaining of work permits under similar conditions for several associates on the IOM. Depends on the particulars but let me know if you get stuck. It is a very easy matter to organize this if you going in a free-lance consultant role, not a salaried employment role.

OK I will keep it in mind. but let me know on a private message what do u mean with "Organized" the obtaining of work pemits..

I know they are called Self employed permits and I can work like sub contracted and under consultancy or advisor...

I have +16 Years Experience in the following:

[etc]

Does that mean you have experience being employed in some kind of IT role? Your message doesn't make that clear. A lot of those skills could also have been 'picked up' at home.

Yes I have worked in IT, and it means I have done more than repairing Grandma's Toaster :D

Archived