Forza 3

K.os Theory

Just wanted to post some new footage of Forza 3, I've been sitting on the fence over which racing game to get, what with SHIFT and DiRT2 both out now.

Thankfully Turn10 have just persuaded me with the following :

http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_forza_moto...2-12908_en.html

http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_forza_moto...b-12913_en.html

http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_forza_moto...1-12904_en.html

Hopefully there'll be enough people again here to get a mini-league going? :P

Hmm had a quick go last night and I found it a little dull, and I usually like driving games. Didn't make me go wow anyway, not even in the graphics department, I'd go as far to say PGR had a more wow factor in the graphics department. But then we reach a point of how much further can you go? I'm sure we can go further and further but the theme is starting to wear a little thin for me and I hoped it would deliver something a bit more ground breaking, maybe I've not seen enough but that's how it comes across to me.

Hmm had a quick go last night and I found it a little dull, and I usually like driving games. Didn't make me go wow anyway, not even in the graphics department, I'd go as far to say PGR had a more wow factor in the graphics department. But then we reach a point of how much further can you go? I'm sure we can go further and further but the theme is starting to wear a little thin for me and I hoped it would deliver something a bit more ground breaking, maybe I've not seen enough but that's how it comes across to me.

Most of the demo cars are a little slow for that track, which doesn't help. Make sure you play the inside view too!

I loved it, but you've got to turn the assists off and play it proper like.

Thought it was a bit "meh" if I'm honest, didn't fill me with excitement, graphics are ok, cars are ok, game seems ok but not amazing.

I will give it a proper go when it comes out, but I found 2 to be a little dull, it lacked the fun and variation of PGR4 and the full on sim style of GT4, it seemed to be stuck in a bland grey middle ground for me.

I think I will hold out for a decent GT5/PS3 bundle.

I bought a Ms Wheel at the weekend and had the misfortune to try the Forza2 Demo disc that came with the wheel, after half an hour I also came to the conclusion that Forza is a pile of poo & wee as like previously mentioned the steering feels diconnected and the cars slow to react, a porche 959 does not understeer at 55kph around a corner, happily though I had a copy of PGR4 put that in and the wheel has really transformed the game and i've found myself spending more time 'In-car' or 'Bumper-cam' and setting really good times on the few circuits that I have tried,

PGR for the win

Archived