Jump Leads

cheesypeas

PL is not Keyboarder, I know, because my gran (who lives in a box) told me, while I was out walking my imaginary dog with all my imaginary friends.

Grant you seem to know lots about jump leads, had a few old bangers in yer time, is it mate? And before you bring me into this little personal attack......love you (and before anyone goes and tells mr Bees I have been declaring my undying love for grant on this not very public forum...I'll just stop typing)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PL is not Keyboarder, I know, because my gran (who lives in a box) told me, while I was out walking my imaginary dog with all my imaginary friends.

Grant you seem to know lots about jump leads, had a few old bangers in yer time, is it mate? And before you bring me into this little personal attack......love you (and before anyone goes and tells mr Bees I have been declaring my undying love for grant on this not very public forum...I'll just stop typing)

:o:unsure: Who told you bees, yep, quite a few old bangers me! :sweatingbullets: Does mr bees read this forum? Gulp.

This is a fine example of a typical keyborer post. Well done. :whatever:

There seems to be a theme emerging here. If a user makes a post that one doesn't care too much for, then rather than challenge the points it contains, simply accuse the poster of being a reincarnation of another poster or posters. Might I suggest that anyone doing this is intellectually bankrupt? And why would keyborer (or keyboarder for that matter, another user I've been accused of being, and having looked briefly at their respective content, I think it likely they are not the same person) need to be me? Have they been banned from posting on Manx Forums?

Archived