Roadworks Watch

Silentbob

why are the d0t w#*ker's re-surfacing road's that dont need it done??????? (eg) nunnery. & why do they re-surface the roads with shit that last 5 minutes?????

can any of you d0t retards tell me why?

thanks theman

Yup, in yet another blatant display is pissing money away, they have chosen to throw down the usual (tyre ripping, motorcylist dicing)limestone muck on what was a perfectly good stretch of tarmac through the Nunnery. Who is on the board of Directors at Knivetons by the way?

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why are the d0t w#*ker's re-surfacing road's that dont need it done??????? (eg) nunnery. & why do they re-surface the roads with shit that last 5 minutes?????

thanks theman

Yup, in yet another blatant display is pissing money away, they have chosen to throw down the usual (tyre ripping, motorcylist dicing)limestone muck on what was a perfectly good stretch of tarmac through the Nunnery. Who is on the board of Directors at Knivetons by the way?

who? is there a link that some body can put up??? for the board of Directors at Knivetons ??? I WANT TO SEE!

thanks theman

They've just done a section of road in Greeba that was done almost exactly 4 years ago when other sections of the Peel-Douglas route haven't been done for a hell of a lot longer.

thanks theman

It's not limestone, it's granite supplied by Poortown Quarry. And what do Knivetons have to do with it?

Slander? Look it up in a dictionary.

Archived