What A Load Of Old Whingers Out There!

RU4Real

I joined this forum for a laugh and I'm still rofl now having read article after article where it seems the same people whinge time after time.

Looking through the back threads, there's deffo a pattern emerging with certain 'saggy emo's' not liking different government departments like the DOT, MHK's oh and Tax and pensions, can't forget about them. Some into drugs, some anti-drugs, some gay, some anti-gay, some religious, some anti-religious, but unbelievably for old codgers, there's some who seem to do some research before writing and they get the thumbs up from me as its facts and not guessy-games.

I know I'm new and also youngish, but some of you should just listen to yourselves sometime as its sort of scary and even pathetic, like listening to a 45 flatty on a 33rpm speed. Grow up and stop being a Samagal! (I've read back articles and its the same tape running again and again, by exactly the same people year in - year out. Amazing! - check it out)

Wot I'm saying is that Instead of winging about anything and everything, come up with some ideas that are sound/ok and only seeing part of a page doesn't mean you know what the rest of the books like, so when Nint's complain about -say DOT standing around near a hole for instance, they might have been digging for ages before then

If I've followed the articles correctly, I should get the same boring Nints replying to this and it should be fun to see who's playing at TC.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I joined this forum for a laugh and I'm still rofl now having read article after article where it seems the same people whinge time after time.

Why don't you just fuck off then?

LOL, I didn't even have you in the running, but goes to show that even Micky Mouse has his moment.

Past events

TODAY - Whinge 1

I think most people are getting tired of this now and sympathy has dried up. What a fantastic world to live in during a recession. The chance of a job ring-fenced from everyone else in the real world if your role is made redundant, or a massive redundancy payment if you even fail that test, or perhaps early retirement on your guaranteed pension if your over 50. Then they say that we don't understand how working for government has changed in this harsh financial climate and how a 0% payrise is an insult.

The worst thing is Brown pretending that the job cuts are real when they are reporting jobs that have just stopped being advertised and offered to existing employees as jobs lost. These are job losses that are not even job losses. the future fills me with dread whilst this fools paradise paid for by everyone else seems to perpetuate itself.

Interesting comments and unfortunately for you though, I'm running a splog which is a similarity program I'm developing which shows multi alias's on forums. Lucky for you, I'm not going to splurge the info as I'm testing it out on here, but I can say dude, It's working well so far

For those who's interested and a bit geeky like me, I'm working with a couple of guys on astlavista, so you'll know the score there. For those who don't know about the place, I'd say keep away or take the chance of getting burned or if you're lucky, hacked, so you've been warned!

I think your original post would have more impact if you actually named the posters and what you thought their cracked record type whinging was, giving examples and even links to posts.

Go on, do it.

For those who's interested and a bit geeky like me, I'm working with a couple of guys on astlavista, so you'll know the score there. For those who don't know about the place, I'd say keep away or take the chance of getting burned or if you're lucky, hacked, so you've been warned!

So what you are sayig is that you are a script kiddy, and if we don't play nice you will get your other script kiddy mates to erase our hard drives :P

Wonder if you are visiting this site via a proxy, or straight from your home ADSL, as any attempts on MF's database or complaints of attacks on MF users will soon end up at your door ;)

I sort of agree with the original post but it misses the point that there actually is a hell of a lot to whinge about! Should we just keep quiet and say nothing? Can't see it myself.

What does irritate me is where some posts go off at a tangent with posters scoring points and insulting each other rather than sticking to the subject - it doesn't do much for MF's credibility and posters should bear in mind that BB is watching........ and probably knows where you live!

Hello All - I'm new here so not sure of the format. Therefore, I'll just dive stragiht in on this one:

'there's some who seem to do some research before writing and they get the thumbs up from me'

Does your admiration of 'research' not extend to learning how to spell, word formation, etc.?

Thankfully, I'm not much of a whinger so I should fit in quite well here :whistling:

Interesting comments and unfortunately for you though, I'm running a splog which is a similarity program I'm developing which shows multi alias's on forums. Lucky for you, I'm not going to splurge the info as I'm testing it out on here, but I can say dude, It's working well so far

Shut up.

Archived