Tt Visitor Crash Log

oscarmike

Bit of a blockage on the Prom by Tower House at the moment.

An ambulance attenting a minor accident has broken down and is blocking the tram tracks.

there ought to be enough yum yums around to push it to the side.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An ambulance attenting a minor accident has broken down and is blocking the tram tracks.

Cleared now

I guess that's a reference to Liverpool supporters but can't work it out. Why yum yum?

I see there's even been a "pedestrian rtc" on Loch Prom footway / walkway. WTF is going on this year?

ETA Anything to do with previously broken down ambluance?

Yup - woman on the walkway got knocked over by pickup truck - not serious and she walked to the ambulance. Ambulance driver couldn't get the engine started, so another arrived to take the woman to hospital. Broken ambulance left almost straddling the tram lines. Resulting congestion caused by stopped tram with jumpy horse, hordes of bikes just arrived by boat, and assorted busses HGVs and idiot drivers ignoring the best efforts of the police to direct traffic.

Ambulance eventually moved after a mechanic arrived with a power pack to jump start it.

Gave us something to watch from the office window for a while.

I guess that's a reference to Liverpool supporters but can't work it out. Why yum yum?

bad guess, just a general reference to the all brawn no brain brigade, but if the shoe fits?? :)

I see there's even been a "pedestrian rtc" on Loch Prom footway / walkway. WTF is going on this year?

ETA Anything to do with previously broken down ambluance?

Yup - woman on the walkway got knocked over by pickup truck

This is the wide pedestrian walkway by the sea and not the pavement outside the hotels?

Are we just better informed because of Twitter and FB this year? Is it always this bad?

Or there are more accidents happening than before.

Dalby and Archie Knox now, all adds to the costs :o

Are we just better informed because of Twitter and FB this year? Is it always this bad?

There are much more rtc's and the FB/Twitter feed is new so definately better informed.

Archived