Tt Visitor Crash Log

oscarmike

15:37 Road Traffic Collision motorcycle on Central Promenade causing traffic disruption. Can motorists avoid the area

Bikes or cars?

I think he meant whom to avoid the area, not what was involved.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally think its a good idea too, If I'm heading out I'd like to know which roads are closed due to accidents, anyone who has been stuck waiting in traffic for the accident to be cleared will appreciate this, whether locals or visitors.

Roadwatch (on gov.im) is supposed to cover this I think but its not worth looking at, whatever is on the website is in the courier!!

Thanks for the info

I hate this week - trying to negotiate my way back to the mighty sheading of Michael before the roads closing and doing my best to avoid incidents along the way.

I understand its not just a skeet fest but good info - as the news sites are shite at keeping their info up to date - cheers

Thanks for the info

I hate this week - trying to negotiate my way back to the mighty sheading of Michael before the roads closing and doing my best to avoid incidents along the way.

I understand its not just a skeet fest but good info - as the news sites are shite at keeping their info up to date - cheers

this is exactly my reason for posting.

anyone else feel free to post anything you see THIS IS NOT A ANTI VISITOR THREAD

Archived