Tt Visitor Crash Log

oscarmike

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to help highlight the danger spots to the visiting bikers

Mountain Road - Bulgham Corner - Brandywell - The Promenade, are these all "danger spots" or is it due to the fact there are a load of dickheads who don`t give a toss about any other road users and think they have the right to ride like a dick. I wonder how many of these crashes were down to speed and misjudging the road? I was turned around at White Gates this afternoon due to the mountain road crash, dickheads. Thankfully I was through Bulgham before the other knobs crashed. Just had a quick peek on IOMTT.COM to see if there is any mention of these crashes. Typically it is a case of "come on boys be carefull" etc. I wonder if the mood would change should a car be involved! :ban:

No, it's not the first one but why would you want to keep a log? That is just sadistic. :rolleyes:

Not as bad as the sweepstake a couple of years ago.

That did not go down at all well.

Is it to late to start one?

Appreciated by most as the service that its intended to be. Cheers!

Ooooh I love you mister policerman please RSSfeed me more.

There was NOTHING wrong with the sweepstake, it was totally ironic but there are always going to be numpties that just don't get it & go off crying in their tea to their mum.

No, it's not the first one but why would you want to keep a log? That is just sadistic. :rolleyes:

What was the sweep-stake betting on? number of RTAs?

i think it was more than likely how many deaths or what day the first death would be.

im only guessing as thats the only thing i can see that would not go down so well,

i think it was more than likely how many deaths or what day the first death would be.

im only guessing as thats the only thing i can see that would not go down so well,

That's about it until the pro-TT brigade turned up and threatened the forum member and his family. It all got quite nasty.

That's about it until the pro-TT brigade turned up and threatened the forum member and his family. It all got quite nasty.

Yep, it really was the whole pro-TT brigade. As one.

but who won the sweepstake

Archived