General Election 2011 - Ayre

Declan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one who isn't Teare or Pam Ayers came across really badly. He was pedantic, fixated on details and short on ideas.

Pam Ayers spoke better than you'd imagine from his posts on here, almost sounded reasonable.

Teare came across best. Glad I don't live in Ayre though.

The one who isn't Teare or Pam Ayers came across really badly. He was pedantic, fixated on details and short on ideas.

Pam Ayers spoke better than you'd imagine from his posts on here, almost sounded reasonable.

Teare came across best. Glad I don't live in Ayre though.

I would like to hear again but agree that Ayers was not the car crash I was expecting.

Teare I felt came across as though he is part of a government party so was defending all govt did and if challenged seemed at times a bit evasive or talked down to us little people as how could we possibly be expected to understand.

All in all though I felt the main problem was it did not feel like a real debate with the candidates really challenging each other or their views. Apart from ANM who on occasions seemed he to want to try and stir things up a bit with Teare but was just to slow each seemed happy to answer a question and move on. Overall not very illuminating

Teare I felt came across as though he is part of a government party so was defending all govt did and if challenged seemed at times a bit evasive or talked down to us little people as how could we possibly be expected to understand.

All in all though I felt the main problem was it did not feel like a real debate with the candidates really challenging each other or their views. Apart from ANM who on occasions seemed he to want to try and stir things up a bit with Teare but was just to slow each seemed happy to answer a question and move on. Overall not very illuminating

Agreed. but I think Teare shot himself in the foot in the way he was evasive and belittling. We can only hope!

Agreed. but I think Teare shot himself in the foot in the way he was evasive and belittling. We can only hope!

I agree but I still don't think the other two are going to take the votes from Teare. Although he did sound a bit patronising at times, for me he was the only one who seemed to have answers for most things without having to really think about it. (For the questions he chose to answer that is).

Archived