Amazing Southern 100 Crash

Pierrot Lunaire

Incidentally, don't Greenlight produce videos FOR Duke? Somebody's just shown me a TT dvd case from 2002, and it clearly states on the back, and I quote:

"A Greenlight Television production 2002 for Duke"

Well, when they do they do. In this case they didn't.

It clearly states on the back, and I quote:

"A Greenlight production for S100 MCRC Ltd"

I agree with you censorship, when i spoke to dan a few weeks back he said greenlight handed him a dvd copy of the crash

I seem to recall the TT3D people using footage on Conner Cummins' horrific TT crash in the trailer for the film.

Now, I am pro TT etc.... but I do find it "not right" that companies are using footage such as this for commercial gain.

But I have to admit to watching many of the clips on YouTube. Not to watch the crash, but to watch the marshals and their actions. To try to learn from them, hopefully to improve my marshalling.

I seem to recall the TT3D people using footage on Conner Cummins' horrific TT crash in the trailer for the film.

Now, I am pro TT etc.... but I do find it "not right" that companies are using footage such as this for commercial gain.

But I have to admit to watching many of the clips on YouTube. Not to watch the crash, but to watch the marshals and their actions. To try to learn from them, hopefully to improve my marshalling.

that crash will be played over and over again, just like milky quayle's, showing people do survive some horrific bike crashes

i know it's not right but thats just how it is on tv

• 1 year later...

I'm a big fan of road racing, but I do wonder about it after such tragic days like yesterday. This has to be one of, if not the worst week ever for local sportspeople. Brief report from Manx Radio.

No disrespect but putting this post inside an old 'An Amazing Southern 100 Crash' thread wasn't a wise choice, Its been an awful week with 3 competitors dead.

No disrespect but putting this post inside an old 'An Amazing Southern 100 Crash' thread wasn't a wise choice, Its been an awful week with 3 competitors dead.

I know what you mean, but MF moderators don't like new threads on racing fatalities to be started and this was the only one on the Southern I could find. But an awful week indeed. Difficult to find words for it really.

Edited by ManxTaxPayer

Yes I do, however, you still resurrected this thread to post about another accident which resulted in fatalities. Therefore you are no better than Duke Video were the first time around, and may in fact be worse.

Sympathies to all the family and friends of those who lost their lives though.

Jesus MTP, not again. Please have some respect - just for once.

Sorry for your loss paswt, this has been a difficult week for everyone involved and must be crushing for Dave M-M after his TT high too.