More Bad Mgp News

Pierrot Lunaire

Not a bike fan then?

No, I'm not.

Well then why do you always feel obliged to start a thread every time there's a bike accident on the Isle of Man? I heard this accident reported on RTE news today and immediately I thought I bet Pierrot Lunaire has started another thread on it. You're a despicable creature pedaling your own sad little agenda on the back of other people's misery. Someday you're going to going talk this sort of crap to the wrong person and wake up with a crowd round you.

Fully agree MM, for someone who is not a motorcycle fan he is quick to pounce on the downside of it. Shame on you PL

Its getting a bit like Manx Radio here based on the number of people stating that they want to suppress the reporting of bad news about MGP deaths. This is a really horrible end to what must have been a fantastic week for him as a competitor and I'm sure absolutely everyone, including PL, wishes to pass on their condolences to his family and friends. But you can't try to stifle debate about the MGP just because certain people here seem to think that its bad form of being un-patriotic.

Archived