Missing Cat Mount Murray

carly79

Any news on the missing moggie? :(

No, and I am devastated. He has just vanished and it's been 5 days now. I have left posters in the letterbox of every house in Mount Murray, been to HopGarden, Mount Murray Hotel, Golf Club, walked Richmond Hill up and back every day.

Does anyone have any more suggestions? We miss him so much.

Aww mate, I have house cats (so they dont go AWOL) so I'm not much use to suggest what to do when one goes missing but I'm really sorry to hear he's not turned up .... yet, positive mental cattitude and all that!

I've also sent his piccy round work too . . .

Sending lots of cyber hugs to you, paws crossed x

One of ours came back after 25 days. Thin, dirty and very hungry but made a full recovery.

Other things to do:

Get on the missing cat lists at the local vets, the cat sanctuary and the MSPCA.

Ask the businesses if you can put a small picture/notice up in the window.

Call around to the nearest houses.

Go out at night when it's quiet, listen & call for him, you're more likely to hear each other.

Try the old trick of putting hoover dust around the perimeter of the house

Best of luck, hope he comes back.

I think that said fella has been on my drive a few times this week. - (black sooty nose mark - nose gets into everything and is very chatty). Try a little bit further South - Newtown/Moaney Road. There are a number of cats in the area, someone loves them all so he may have been taken in to be looked after.

I don't mind them being about, keeps the mice at bay.

Cheeky little bugger that one - so he may be missing a home, and his collar.

I think that said fella has been on my drive a few times this week. - (black sooty nose mark - nose gets into everything and is very chatty). Try a little bit further South - Newtown/Moaney Road. There are a number of cats in the area, someone loves them all so he may have been taken in to be looked after.

I don't mind them being about, keeps the mice at bay.

Cheeky little bugger that one - so he may be missing a home, and his collar.

x-in-man - that sounds like him! He has a pink nose but there is a bit of black too! He is very friendly and will just go into anyone's house.

Can you please call me if you spot him again, or better yet, try to lock him in your garage until we can get there!

Will you be home tonight? I would like to show you some photos and check if you recognize it as being him.

My number is 410 824 or 471 456.

post-33876-0-34738400-1317309530_thumb.jpg

From that photo - I'm sure that's the fella. Next time I see him I will give you a call.

I always have ham in the fridge so getting him in will not be a problem!

FYI - always several about early eve.. so they may be let out when the 'looker after'er' gets in from work.

Weekends is the best bet, seem to see all of them then.

From that photo - I'm sure that's the fella. Next time I see him I will give you a call.

I always have ham in the fridge so getting him in will not be a problem!

FYI - always several about early eve.. so they may be let out when the 'looker after'er' gets in from work.

Weekends is the best bet, seem to see all of them then.

Thank you so much! Could you PM me the street name and we will drive over tonight for a look!

Answers to Barry.

Barry! Barry? - sorry, but what an awful name for a cat. He's probably just too ashamed to come home with a name like that cos he will get beaten up by all the neighbour cats.

I hope you find him though.

I fluffing love hooman names on pets! Like Nigel the dog who gets pushed along the prom! :lol:

Fuck the elections, I'm watching this thread tonight!

Someone else called from the same street with a sighting tonight and described exactly Barry!

White socks at the front, and longer white bits at the back legs! We rushed over but he was gone, but at least this gives us hope!

If anyone around Moaney Rd could please keep a lookout I would be so grateful.

Please call if you think you see him, any time of day or night. If you could manage to grab him too that would help :)

Archived