New Corpy Houses On New Cassletown Road

Snowflake

This site is called Pulrose Farm Hampton Farm !

I think they look odd , while my partner really likes them . Each to their own i suppose .

The Fact that they back on to a golf course as well , in other parts of the UK/World people pay a premium to back on to a Golf course

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Following the colonisation of the IOM by the Vikings at the end of the 9th century, there was all the pomp around the ship-burial of the Viking warrior at Balladoole. From this, I would imagine that there had to have been some sort of significant settlement there as, according to Sir David Wilson, the buried viking must have been an important first generation Norse settler in the Island. Fascinating stuff. I would love to time-travel!

Well...the significant settlements could be anywhere in Malew or Arbory. There might not have been anything where Castletown is exactly.

I think they look odd , while my partner really likes them . Each to their own i suppose .

I think they are ugly.

They reminded me of the 'Hitler House' when they first went up.

Timber clad, timber frame. Wood Knot want one.

Just what is the thing for lumping bits of wood on the outside of any new build these days?

This site is called Pulrose Farm Hampton Farm !

The Fact that they back on to a golf course as well , in other parts of the UK/World people pay a premium to back on to a Golf course

wouldn't that leave tyre tracks on the greens? Sorry!

Archived