Mannifest Car Park

j2bad

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I've gathered, speaking to some of the bands who are , or were meant to be, playing; If you're breathing Mannifest Zoned Air, You're getting charged!!! Good luck with the bike!

Thats the spirt, knock it without knowing facts.

Do you go to or have ever been to a festival? they all charge for car parking or early arrival etc,

for the record, I set up the camper this morning, no extra fees or anything,

Why cant folks just go and chil out and listen to some music and meet new people?

Do you go to or have ever been to a festival? they all charge for car parking

No they don't. And yes, I've been to big UK festivals.

Mannifest was a shambles today. Obviously the weather is beyond the control of the organisers, but the blind eye apparently turned by the police attending the event towards the illegal substances I saw and smelt several times was surprising to say the least. Drug free IoM? Yeah, right...

Maybe your sniffer is broken. My comment was about the lack of consistent approach to policing the Island's stated anti-drug stance. It wasn't any kind of opinion for or against substance use.

Oh noes, my tax pounds weren't spent putting teenagers through court on a useless charge costing a couple of thousand for an absolute net result of zero effect.

Exactly.

Much better to fine them £2500 for skateboarding on a tennis court or £5000 for tombstoning off Douglas head.

Maybe your sniffer is broken. My comment was about the lack of consistent approach to policing the Island's stated anti-drug stance. It wasn't any kind of opinion for or against substance use.

Oh noes, my tax pounds weren't spent putting teenagers through court on a useless charge costing a couple of thousand for an absolute net result of zero effect.

Archived