Best Manx Website Ever?

Slim

I know a lad who goes on these cruises and is well into his car modding, fair enough, harmless enough hobby, but him and his friends race each other round the streets of douglas, playing catch.

He told me that last time he was playing catch, his mate was trying to catch him and he came up to a crossroads with traffic lights on red - he said he just though xxxx it, closed his eyes and went for it.

Scary xxxx man

I agree with the cruises are harmless enough bit, but to go through a red light is just pathetic and dangerous and proves that the lad you know is to immature to hold a license.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scary xxxx man

You mean 'Stupid Little Boy'

What a cocklord. It's not just his own safety he's putting at risk.

And I dunno about anyone else, but by the time I had a driving license, I'd outgrown playing 'catch'.

his mate was trying to catch him and he came up to a crossroads with traffic lights on red - he said he just though xxxx it, closed his eyes and went for it.

What a muppet going through a redlight, mine and Tearz's best mate was hit by a taxi the other week and killed. Driving like an idiot can result in other people losin out big time.

Thats the only thing that lets the cruises down and gives car modding boys a bad name! Theres no need to be racing around the streets on a busy town. nor is there any point in thinking your so cool if you take risks overtaking on blind corners people with respect you. they dont its risky and xxxxxxx STUPID.

nor is there any point in thinking your so cool if you take risks overtaking on blind corners people with respect you. they dont its risky and xxxxxxx STUPID.

Unfortunately if you tell the majority of these guys that they don't listen. I have a friend who i have told far too many times that i think he is a xxxx for the way he drives and told him why but he still does it, it has got to the point where people will refuse to get in the car with him. I'm fairly sure the only thing that will calm him down is a major crash, which is a bloody shame because it could end up ruining his life.

hm yes agree with dev there. just becos a lotta people act liek cocks it stereotypes the modding people,which is a shame cos there are a lot of decent friendly people into it. and they drive safely including myself

I'm fairly sure the only thing that will calm him down is a major crash, which is a bloody shame because it could end up ruining his life.

It might just end up with him ruining a few other's lives too! What a total prat!

Let's all hope that we and our kids/parents aren't on the same bit of road when he decides to have his major crash!

Why don't these idiots either hand in their licences or get onto a circuit and do the bloody thing right? Not got the balls?

Exactly, he just doesn't comprehend that not only is he putting himself in danger he is putting everyone else in the vicinity in danger. You haven't got anything to worry about over there though, i doubt he's ever going to go over to the IoM (at least i hope not).

his mate was trying to catch him and he came up to a crossroads with traffic lights on red - he said he just though xxxx it, closed his eyes and went for it.

What a muppet going through a redlight, mine and Tearz's best mate was hit by a taxi the other week and killed. Driving like an idiot can result in other people losin out big time.

sorry about your mate unisol

but most of the idiots at that manxpower are complete t*ssers. my mate and i were walking past them on the friday when they met up by the powerstation and some tool in a mx5 was doing wheel spins and i there couldnt ave been much tyre left when he went beacsue when we saw it there was hardly any left.

Also when my mate walked back he said one of them nearly hit him he said he was crossing over the (road leading into the carpark) and he was just coming out and then he stepped on it. nearly clipped him and he also said the t*wat recording it was shouting abuse at him.

I also saw the t*wat in the mx5 drivin away in the rain. And he was pretty much driving on the rims . How f*ucking stupid

Archived