Best Manx Website Ever?

Slim

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No your not a scally or a skater, but a cock. I drive a 'scooby' as you call them, but I don't feel the need to sit in a car park with a bunch of spotty kids, checking out what make of dump valve I'm using.

Why can't you write by the way?

u can sooooo tell you dont have a clue about us lot.......

there are some old people that come along aswell and id say the average age that turn up to the cruises are 22ish .....and the police have backed us up all the way since they have started......manxpower has a good relationship with the police and they are up for getting involved.

and wot is the point in banning someone for voicing there opinion......u have slagged DD off as much as DD slagged u off!!!!

so wot DD has a life??? no need to kick off about it.....wot harm is it to u us sat in a car park and as u say.....keeps us in one place and the police prefer to deal with us than the drunken 'scallys' that cause fights and wreaking douglas.

your prolly gonna ban me aswell for the stuff ive sed but oh well u obivious cant take other peoples opinions!!!

Banned for a day for trying to make a point like every other person on here is doing! i think its pretty bad modding !you dont like a point of view so you ban someone etc eh!

What a laugh you all listen to hearsay then post it on a forum and its left on here, you wouldnt get that on a Manxpower forum im telling ya that for nothing!

Mods do your job!

And picking on the way people write thair posts, how old are you please?! stick to the subject and try not to go off on a spelling bee tangent!!

Archived