Best Manx Website Ever?

Slim

wasn't it a manx power cruise that resulted in a death last week?

I have no idea, just adding 2 and 2 together...

No, it was nothing to do with the cruise, they were driving a completely different way to us lot.

Also on the cruise the organisers give out leaflets with safety rules and what not and most people stick to them its just the idiots that dont.

Its something for us to do at least, there isnt much else to do on this rock heh

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are loads of things to do over here..... loads of clubs and sports to try.... just not very well advertised and most people can't be arsed

i know most the people that hang round there and none of them are 'chavs' or 'scallys' as u call them.....to be honest i thought the 'chavs' were the 14 year olds that hung round the crescent drinkin cider wiv their trousers tucked in to their socks??

I also know the fella that drives the mx5, he is one of ma best mates an im sure ur mate was overegagerating a bit wen he told u he nearly got run over.....for one thing he should of been watching where he was goin, roads are for cars after all! also how could he see that the rubber on the tyres was warn to nothing if the car was moving!!? must hav supervision or summit! <_<

im sure there is plenty to do on the isle of man but everyone has different tastes and if some people choose to be in to cars then thats their choice, dont go knocking it at least we are doin summit part from sitting at home on a comp all nite. Am sure u wouldnt like someone knocking summit u are in to just coz they aint interested.........everyone is different, thats wot makes life interesting!!

A re-writing of the Introduction to the Highway Code for the sake of clarity

Intreducshon

The Hiway Code is essenshal readin fer evryone. Its rooles aply two all rode ussers: drivers, motorcicllists, ciclists, pedesstrians as well as whorse riders.

Navigate round this sight threw the rode user categgorries, quayword search (A-Z index) or simpply browes threw the rooles.

Manny of the rooles in the Code are legal rekwirements, and if you dissobey these rooles you are comiting a criminnall ofence. You may be finned, given plenaty points on yor licsense or be diskwalliffied from driving. In the most serrious cases yu may be sent to prissen. Such rooles are eyedentiffied by the youse of the words MUSS / MUSS NOT. In eddition the roole incloodes an abreeviated refrense to the legislaishun witch crates the ofence.

Although failyure to compply wiv the uvver rooles of the Code will not, it itself, corse a person to be proseckuted, The Hiway Code may be used in evvidence in any caughtt prerceedings under Trafic Acts to establish liarbility.

Knowing and aplying the rooles contaned in The Hiway Code cud signifercantley reduse rode acident casualities. Cutting the number of deafs and in-juries that occurr on are rodes evry day is a responserbility we all shair. The Hiway Code can help us descharge that responserbility.

i know most the people that hang round there and none of them are 'chavs' or 'scallys' as u call them.....to be honest i thought the 'chavs' were the 14 year olds that hung round the crescent drinkin cider wiv their trousers tucked in to their socks??

I also know the fella that drives the mx5, he is one of ma best mates an im sure ur mate was overegagerating a bit wen he told u he nearly got run over.....for one thing he should of been watching where he was goin, roads are for cars after all! also how could he see that the rubber on the tyres was warn to nothing if the car was moving!!? must hav supervision or summit!  <_<

im sure there is plenty to do on the isle of man but everyone has different tastes and if some people choose to be in to cars then thats their choice, dont go knocking it at least we are doin summit part from sitting at home on a comp all nite.  Am sure u wouldnt like someone knocking summit u are in to just coz they aint interested.........everyone is different, thats wot makes life interesting!!

Is this really what we have to look forward to in the next generation? People who talk/write in text speak? Pure laziness.

c u l8r

wot the f8ck ur reply isnt even related to what i said! obviously u cant think of a come back, ur brain has been fried coz all ya do is sit on here all day thinkin of things to complain about and ways to p8ss people off.....how sad!

haha ooo hit a nerve!!

first im a scally now im a skater, make ur mind up!

i think ur the one wiv the problem, i will stop wen ya stop takin the p8ss out of ma mates, u know wot they say...dont dis summit if u havnt tried it, u never know u mite like it.....maybe ur scared u will an thats y u take the p8ss out of people who hav an interest in something other than chatting on forums.

Archived