Da Vinci Tapas Restaurant North Quay

Merkin

• 4 weeks later...

Went tonight. Six dishes and a couple of beers £50.00, so expensive. What we ate was Okay, but not really much in the way of authentic tapas.

No ham, tortilla or chorizo, but peppers stuffed with cream cheese are nice. Quite cold upstairs.

• 4 months later...

Just been for lunch, 2 massive baguettes for a tenner, that beats most places I've been to. I love it smile.png

ETA, the food was just right, not too much, not stingy, not too hot, not greasy (I had melted cheese, often places use nasty fatty cheese and it makes for a greasy baguette), I might need to go again because I've inly had one of the flavours and there are 5 or 6...thats a week of lunches.

• 3 months later...

Just been for lunch, 2 massive baguettes for a tenner, that beats most places I've been to. I love it smile.png

ETA, the food was just right, not too much, not stingy, not too hot, not greasy (I had melted cheese, often places use nasty fatty cheese and it makes for a greasy baguette), I might need to go again because I've inly had one of the flavours and there are 5 or 6...thats a week of lunches.

2 massive baguettes for lunch?

I don't know the name of the place but the Tapas place next to Port Jack is my favorite.

The guy who runs it...who we know only by his super hero name "Tapas Man" is a legend. It's proper Tapas as well. Go. Now. Well maybe not at 10:29 in the morning, he might not be open.

lol, Donald, I do have friends IRL, you know? I was with my friend, we had one each, I don't generally eat at lunch time, coffee and fags provide plenty sustenance on a normal day, I do however eat if I go out for lunch, which is bad news for MrBees because, inevitably I am not hungry at teatime so CBA cooking and he gets pizza or ding surprise from the freezer (stuff I've cooked, not labeled and stuck in the freezer for 'later')

• 1 month later...

Archived