Mobile Phones/tablets For Sale

FenceIOM

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was in a hurry, so i typed a quick message.... sorry grammar police

Its not the grammar variety you need to worried about.

It wouldnt suprise me if this isnt actually a joke but the local filth trying to clobber prospective buyers because they know they wont catch the actual criminals.

too busy trying on their new uniforms lol

So I take it Ans, that this post is acceptable to you and doesn't fall under your strict criteria on Jokey, off-topic, humerous posts?

or is it one rule for you and one for those who challenge you?

So I take it Ans, that this post is acceptable to you and doesn't fall under your strict criteria on Jokey, off-topic, humerous posts?

or is it one rule for you and one for those who challenge you?

Nobody has reported anything in this thread. I don't know what your beef is, and why it's surfacing all of a sudden, but we (the moderators) act on reported posts and slew of reports we've had recently from people posting unhelpful comments have exclusively been generated by users. I don't know why you think it's only me that removes them either. I can only assume there's some sort of repressed attraction you're fighting through that causes you to continually post about me.

They aren't "my" rules, they're the "forum" rules, and if you don't "like" them, you can "leave".

Also, in your blind rage and useless rhetoric, you've clearly missed the point that the rule about off topic and unhelpful posts is designed to be applied to genuine adverts, and those users prefer not to have their own threads ruined by "funny" people. The majority of reports we get complaining about stuff in classifieds are submitted by the original topic poster. This thread is clearly intended to be parody and I think we can safely ignore the rules in this case, but well done with trying to shit up the thread with your obsession for me.

Nothing we love more than backseat moderators like you. If you have some sort of issue, please use the PM function to raise it as calling out moderators in the middle of threads rarely ends as well as you would hope.

Archived