Wanted Full Time Work

snakebite

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hiya before i start yes i look on the job centre board every day am male 33. manx worker with full clean driving licence ive experience in cleaning,shop work kitchen assistant etc but willing to try most things am relible and a good time keeper any 1 got any jobs going beofre i go mad thanx

You've tried the job centre? There's loads of kitchen / bar / porter type jobs advertised, Have you tried applying for all of them?

If I were you I would contact the manager / owner of these bars and hotels, and ask for an appointment for an informal chat.

There's always adverts for taxi drivers. Couldn't you get the badge and have a bash at cab driving? Good luck anyway.

hiya before i start yes i look on the job centre board every day am male 33. manx worker with full clean driving licence ive experience in cleaning,shop work kitchen assistant etc but willing to try most things am relible and a good time keeper any 1 got any jobs going beofre i go mad thanx

While you've got some time on your hands you could improve your spelling and grammar. It may improve your chances of getting a job.

I look on the Job Centre board every day. I am a 33 year old male. I am a Manx worker with a full clean driving licence. I have experience in cleaning, shop work and as a kitchen assistant etc but I'm willing to try most things. I am reliable and a good time keeper.

Has anyone got a job for me, please?

Thank you

School is just a concentration camp to destroy your mind and make you conform. Not doing well at school = a plus in my books.

There you go, you can't possibly ask for more than that Mr. Snakebite (I hope you aren't referring to an alcohol beverage as your moniker) you have the seal approval of TJ, congratulations you must feel pleased if you don't gain employment you can always look back at this moment with fondness.

Not saying you are a english teacher, but why not make use of free english lessons from the college?

What free English lessons at the College?

Adult literacy and numeracy classes have been available at the College - and in various schools around the island - for many years now. I know because my wife used to teach at one of them in RGS on a voluntary basis.

it does my head in every time so 1 does a post and users no punctuation etc evey 1 has a go am trying my best am no school teacher or no english expert am sure the people picking on the bad puntuation etc are bad at some thing but back on track than for the ideas of jobs

It helps to make posts readable

it is readable i can read it i can read yours no problem dont even notice the puctution

The problem is potential employers may see it and it may lower their opinion of you. Present yourself well to make a better impression! :)

Archived