Iom Courier/carrier For 'my Hermes'.

hagar the horrible

Post Office don't do Hermes.

Manx Independent do IM1 as it is the Douglas area which is cost effective for them, unlike having to send vehicles all over the island for about 50p per item.

I actually spoke to Hermes, and they gave me the post office number. The post office then told me that they do all deliveries on the Island apart from IM1.

They could be wrong of course, but thats what they said.

Post Office don't do Hermes.

Manx Independent do IM1 as it is the Douglas area which is cost effective for them, unlike having to send vehicles all over the island for about 50p per item.

I actually spoke to Hermes, and they gave me the post office number. The post office then told me that they do all deliveries on the Island apart from IM1.

They could be wrong of course, but thats what they said.

I think you are confusing Parcelnet with Parcelforce.

Hermes, are the freelancers, my child's birthday present was delayed over 2 weeks because they 'lost it', I contacted the sender and demanded a replacement, they informed me that they no longer had that item in stock though would replace with a more expensive alternative, needless to say the sender shot a rocket up Hermes UK and the following day the original item was 'left on my doorstep'.

They seem a bit random to be honest, some times good some times very slow, guessing it depends if the agent is heading down south or not. I think someone on here said in the past that it all goes to Manx Indies and the agents collect from there.

Annoyingly the web site tracker thingy tells you things have been delivered when they haven't.