Syria - Western Powers Respond To Alleged Chemical Attack

P.K.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it very likely that you and Chinahand are both management level of employees of the IOM Government. Either that, or you are star pupils of the government indoctrination centres you were "educated" (dumbed down) at as adolescents and have been conditioned to fall for their lies hook, line and sinker.

Can't speak for Chinahand but I'm not an employee of IoM Government. I freely admit that I used to be employed by them but I certainly wouldn't have described my position as management level. On that basis (following your logic) I must have been a star pupil at a government indoctrination centre.

If I sent you my address will you send me one of your finest tinfoil hats?

I was employed by them as well and may still be -- what does that prove? I'm not suggesting everyone in government is in on some sort of conspiracy. As George Carlin said: you don't need a formal conspiracy when interests converge. Actually, it's not as black and white as public versus private sector, as the western world is fascist and the government and large corporations are one and the same establishment structure.

I was employed by them as well and may still be -- what does that prove? I'm not suggesting everyone in government is in on some sort of conspiracy. As George Carlin said: you don't need a formal conspiracy when interests converge. Actually, it's not as black and white as public versus private sector, as the western world is fascist and the government and large corporations are one and the same establishment structure.

Is that the sound of those goalposts moving again?

@mojo I believe it really is pointless to engage (although I do slip occasionally...)

He's proved very resilient to logic over the past 9,000 posts. So if he's trolling, he's not going to be moved by trying to discuss issues rationally, or embarassed by pointing out the endless inconsistencies in his postings.

On the other hand, if he is unwell, then you're possibly (but I'm only saying possibly) doing further harm.

@mojo I believe it really is pointless to engage (although I do slip occasionally...)

He's proved very resilient to logic over the past 9,000 posts. So if he's trolling, he's not going to be moved by trying to discuss issues rationally, or embarassed by pointing out the endless inconsistencies in his postings.

On the other hand, if he is unwell, then you're possibly (but I'm only saying possibly) doing further harm.

Fair point(s), I'll bite my lip for a while.

Archived