There Is No Death, Says Scientist

Thomas Jefferson

Professor Robert Lanza from North Carolina, believes the theory of biocentrism teaches death as we know it is an illusion, and space and time are just 'tools of our minds'.

- Robert Lanza claims the theory of biocentrism says death is an illusion

- He said life creates the universe, and not the other way round

- This means space and time don't exist in the linear fashion we think it does

- He uses the famous double-split experiment to illustrate his point

- And if space and time aren't linear, then death can't exist in 'any real sense' either

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2503370/Quantum-physics-proves-IS-afterlife-claims-scientist.html

And a video I recently posted of Carl Jung:

“I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it." - Mark Twain

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adjunct Professor [1] Robert Lanza reveals non-verifiable theory that just so happens to be what everyone in the world ever wants to hear and which draws on ideas from a field in which he has no recognized expertise.

Sounds legit.

In other news: street corner tramp makes breakthrough connection between watercress and communist plot to turn BBC presenters into paedophiles.

[1] It's not a prestigious position

Adjunct Professor [1] Robert Lanza reveals non-verifiable theory that just so happens to be what everyone in the world ever wants to hear and which draws on ideas from a field in which he has no recognized expertise.

Sounds legit.

In other news: street corner tramp makes breakthrough connection between watercress and communist plot to turn BBC presenters into paedophiles.

[1] It's not a prestigious position

biggrin.png

Although, my mate posted this on Facebook which content I found to coincide with my own beliefs, I then had a debate with my mate (a born again Christian) that this didn't prove in any way that 'God' or 'Gods' existed.

And Carl Jung....? Only one of the greatest minds of the 20th century.

I'll be inclined to agree with you, just as soon as proper scientists prove it with real evidence. Until then, it's the same old claptrap however many dead, idly hypothesizing psychiatrists you prop it up with.

EDITED TO ADD:

Matt - the no such thing as death bit, or the secret would be army of commie cress cruching media paedos? Because the latter is totally on the money.

Paging Chinahand......,,,

VinnieK has said it all really - when someone has some evidence to back up this woo, I'll be fascinated. Til then, well it is interesting trying to work out how this sort of thing is different from String Theory - apart from the fact String Theory requires mathematical and definitional rigor, which is actually quite a big difference!

Paging Chinahand......,,,

VinnieK has said it all really - when someone has some evidence to back up this woo, I'll be fascinated. Til then, well it is interesting trying to work out how this sort of thing is different from String Theory - apart from the fact String Theory requires mathematical and definitional rigor, which is actually quite a big difference!

There are a lot of differences, such as:

• string theory generally requires at least a basic knowledge of what 'space-time' and 'non-linear' means;
  • popularizing crackpot ideas merely requires you repeat the phrase 'space-time' and 'non-linear' enough times to convince nutcases that you know what you're talking about. Three times is usually enough.

For example:

The non-linearity of space-time logically implies that Bagpuss assassinated John F. Kennedy. Arguments to the contrary are usually based on conventional models of four dimensional space-time in which non-linearity places restrictions on the size of homeotopy classes of causality functions. However, what critics ignore is that in the more modern twelve-dimensional model of space time, proposed by Professor Yaffle at the Leafy Meadows Scientific Institute of Advanced Kinematic Biosmology in Idaho, these classes intersect in the more refined notion of non-linear space due to Hugh, Pugh, Mc Grew, et al, resulting in the ability to construct a non-degenerate diffeomorphism that continuously (and, importantly, injectively) maps Bagpuss onto the event of John F. Kennedy's unfortunate demise.

*pause for applause*

Thank you, thank you all. Remember that the buffet closes at ten and please feel free buy a copy of my forthcoming book and maybe some shares in my crappy going-nowhere company that you've only just recently heard of.

Archived