Prison Architect

AcousticallyChallenged

Anyone been playing this? It's becoming a better and better, more immersive game as time goes on.

At first, it does seem hard, or tiring, or unforgiving, but once you've got the roots of a sucessful prison, things are good, until a prisoner kills a guard, or a washing machine breaks and sets the laundry on fire, and so forth.

Only downside is the terrible voice-over in the introduction...

I kept looking at this on steam when it was on sale.... was tempted but assumed I'd never play it enough

It's one of those things you find yourself going back to, and you end up having to contend with various new features and such. I'd imagine it'll still be in development a year from now but constantly improving and expanding still.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes I realised on my first go where it is just open space and you have to get to it that the learning curve is quite steep!

I will have to have another go as I accidentally built a load of walls instead of paths and it annoyed me so I emo quit out of the game

Yes I realised on my first go where it is just open space and you have to get to it that the learning curve is quite steep!

I will have to have another go as I accidentally built a load of walls instead of paths and it annoyed me so I emo quit out of the game

I emo quit last when the entire prison ended up on fire because I'd turned away for 20 minutes or so.

A sick game from a sick society.

Lockett was convicted in 2000 and sentenced to death for the kidnap and murder of a 19-year-old, Stephanie Neiman, during a home invasion the previous year. She survived the initial assault, and Lockett ordered two accomplices to bury her alive. He also raped one of her friends.

My heart pumps purple piss for that shithouse, I hope it hurt.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived