Regards!

JFK

It's unacceptable. It just doesn't count if it's already in your default signature and you don't add it in manually. Also, doesn't it seem cold and sterile, even deliberately dismissive, compared to closing with kind regards?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's unacceptable. It just doesn't count if it's already in your default signature and you don't add it in manually. Also, doesn't it seem cold and sterile, even deliberately dismissive, compared to closing with kind regards?

Yes.

Kind regards,

Manx_Mus

I always manually type every email with Kind regards just before my signature, I've no real idea why, I think it might be that I just learnt it from other people as being the polite standard.

Kind regards if you need something. Regards if you need somebody to do something is fine

Isn't that sociopathic behaviour? Basing your manners on what you need?

Or what about 'Warm Regards'? Does that make you feel warm inside when you read that?

Save that kind of gutter talk for love letters.

Kind regards if you need something. Regards if you need somebody to do something is fine

Isn't that sociopathic behaviour? Basing your manners on what you need?

I it works.. who puts kind regards on the end of an instruction to provide an adequate service? Kind regards doesn't say 'need it now'

Archived